Subject: Alternate Colors? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rivera
United States
Union City
California
flag msg tools
I recently purchased an extra copy of King of Tokyo and Power Up! off of Ebay, mostly just incase I ever needed replacement parts in the future...

Then I got to thinking of how fun it would be to have mirror matches: Gigazaur vs Gigazaur!

My question is - could anyone lead me in the right direction of how I could customize or alter the colors of my second set of Monsters (Stand and Tracker) without it looking...well...horrible?

My ideas for the alternates:

Gigazaur - Red skin, yellow eyes, black spikes.

King - White fur, White eye, Same Face, Blue Cyborg Eye.

Cyber Bunny - Baby Blue Suit with Royal Blue Chest/Gloves, Red Eyes

Meka Dragon - Silver, Gray Eyes

Alienoid - Same Green Body - Orange Space Suite

Kraken - Teal/Turquoise, Black Eyes

Pandakai - Same fur, Purple outfit.

It would add a lot more options to the game and more variety...and would just look super cool if done right - I know there might be some really creative and/or artistic people out there so let me know! Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sin Sam
msg tools
1) If you don't want to print, you could leave the stuff in strong sunlight for a few days. Everything will look paler. Not the best effect.
2) If you want to print stuff, you can get the raw images, like the image gallery here might have, and then use R -> G -> B/palette swap tool present in some image software to replace colors with other colors. But then you must print and assemble yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.