Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I used action=editforumfilters. When will I notice the changes? I logged out and logged back in, but I still seem to be getting the same forums I was getting before; e.g., I don't need to see things headed "Japan."

2. In the news section, is there a way to not see the iOS entries?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EllenCaroline wrote:
1. I used action=editforumfilters. When will I notice the changes? I logged out and logged back in, but I still seem to be getting the same forums I was getting before; e.g., I don't need to see things headed "Japan."

If you are talking about forums appearing on the front page then you won't see any changes as the front page is not affected. The forum filters only apply when you browse posts from the forum menu at the top of the page (either Hot, Recent or Active).

e.g here

Quote:
2. In the news section, is there a way to not see the iOS entries?

Again if you are talking about the front page module, there is unfortunately no way of not seeing them. I have removed the module on the front page and rely on subscriptions to get just the BGG news posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.