Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great little game :-)

Here´s two minor questions:

1. Do I win immediately when the win conditions are met, or do I have to finish the round? The rules don´t say anything about finishing the round.
I had a Zombie activation ohase where the last Damage was put on the Elf Hero Zombie and there was a Zombie about to enter the vilage. So I activated the Elf Hero first and I won. Game over. If it had been till end of round the Zombie ahd entered the village...

2. The Guardian first destroys the Zombie that entered the village and then 1 Zombie in each of my Area. So a total of 4 max., right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Wow, until the last moment, Hollywood style ending !
You win immediately when the Boss is destroyed. All the Zombies are crumbled to dust... The Goblin Village is safe. Horray!

2. Yes. As long as there are at least one Zombie on each Area, the Guardian can destroy up to four Zombies.
The special Guardian (the Black Dragon) can destroy up to five Zombies, but has a different kind of attack.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JackDarwid wrote:
The special Guardian (the Black Dragon) can destroy up to five Zombies, but has a different kind of attack.

There´s a Black Dragon???
Must have escaped somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Black Dragon is the promo optional card, signed by all the team. You can see it here.
Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.