Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Hubbell
United States
Altoona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I could get a used copy of this game for anywhere near $70? I have failed so many times on ebay now. Should I just give up hope? Are they planning on doing a reprint anytime soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

I traded for one a year back and got a squeaky clean copy and a free slot on my game shelf to match it. About 200 available on trade lists right now.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
It wasn't until about 6 months ago that I realized that this game was out of print and going for the prices it was going for now. I went out and sleeved all my cards. I'm taking no chances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rana Puer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't give up hope. Prices on these things tend to rise and fall. It took me three or four months of constant tracking to get one on ebay for about $70 (this happened about a year ago). Also, I remember seeing one auction close for like $40 because some of the blood tokens were missing...if you're willing to accept a "less-than-perfect" game, you can get a sizeable discount. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.