Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I check Hot Deals all the time to feed my addiction. It seems that more and more there are just postings about iPad and Android platform games on sale. At any given time, I see a score of iOS deals. While these are versions of board games, they still aren't board games (IMHO).

I'm just wondering if there are others who have suggested rolling off a subfolder under Hot Deals to get the app sales out of there and keep the Hot Deals to tangible board games and accessories for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea, I'm not interested in the digital stuff (for now).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TWrecks wrote:
I check Hot Deals all the time to feed my addiction. It seems that more and more there are just postings about iPad and Android platform games on sale. At any given time, I see a score of iOS deals.
Yeah, it makes it really hard to find all those Tanga "hot" deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.