Steve Alston
United States
Brevig Mission
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, our guest mastermind is Bastion. Bastion is one of the most dangerous villains in the X-Men universe. He's incredibly difficult to defeat and he comes back. He should probably lead the sentinels. For more information, check out this link: http://marvel.com/universe/Bastion

Alright, show me Bastion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carrington
United States
Prospect Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know much about this guy so this is just based on some quick reading.
I'm guess he should do something related to tech or X-force heroes. He could do something with turning bystanders into prime sentinels. Maybe some mechanic where he fuses sentinels onto villains. Can someone who knows the story more think of a good mechanic having to do with Xavier's files he stole?

Always Leads Sentinels.

Special Rule: Each villain gets +3 fight for each sentinel attached to it. If multiple sentinels escape as a single villain shuffle all but 1 of them back into the villain deck.

Master Strike: Play the master strike as a sentinel, then take all sentinels from player victory piles and attach them to the villains in the city (Distribute them evenly with extras going on villains closer to the villain deck).

Evil wins if 5 sentinels escape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Alston
United States
Brevig Mission
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the master strike!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Benson

Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone links some actual good pictures of Prime Sentinels, I'll try to make these. I've wanted to do this guy for a while. I did make Master Mold, which is kinda similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.