Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is it possible to Rally a new Guerilla or cube onto the board, and then Launder a Cash token to take an action with that Guerrilla or cube (e.g. March/Terror)?

Also, can I use Rally or Train to put a base on the board, and then use that base to Rally more Guerillas/Police onto the map?

Finally, can I Launder Cash to get two Civil Actions in one Event card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amaranth wrote:
Is it possible to Rally a new Guerilla or cube onto the board, and then Launder a Cash token to take an action with that Guerrilla or cube (e.g. March/Terror)?

Yes

Quote:
Also, can I use Rally or Train to put a base on the board, and then use that base to Rally more Guerillas/Police onto the map?

No, a given space can only be selected once per operation. If you are talking about Laundering for an extra operation then Yes.

Quote:
Finally, can I Launder Cash to get two Civil Actions in one Event card?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As Mark says, if you are talking about Launder, then the answer is yes in all these cases. The charm of expending Cash in this way is that you have great flexibility in combining Operations in a single move. You can do the same Op twice in a row in a single space, or you can do one type of Op, then a second type, without your enemies being able to respond in between.

Cheers! Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! 5 bucks! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For your sustained and continued prompt assistance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.