Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
And another hero created. Flavour text is subject to alteration as I think through it but the mechanics are close enough to be thrown into the wilds of BGG. Has the distinction of having the most different cards in the game so far. So yay.

Rainbow
History:
Vanessa Ravenscroft was born into a wealthy, very wealthy, family, and grew up with all the comforts money could buy. Preferring partying to studying, or, God forbid, work, she majored in alcohol with a minor in debauchery, relying on daddy's money to smooth over the inevitable inconveniences that life had a tendency to throw at her.
Spotting an ornamental bracer for only $5000, she bought it on a whim, as she did almost everything. And the ancient Atlantean chaos binding was almost as pleased with its new host as she was. Vanessa changed with that purchase. The bracer was designed to compliment the power of the Virtuoso of the Void, providing spontaneity and freedom to its tradition and regulation. And now it's latest host was almost the embodiment of lively chaos already.
Vanessa took an interest in art, for possibly the first time, especially jewellery, an interest her family encouraged as it was at least not alcohol or utterly unsuitable young men, as she searched for the gems needed to restore the bracer to its full potential. And once that was done, well, what's life without a little fun and adventure?

Rainbow
HP:
Power:
Prism:
Search your deck or trash for a spectrum card and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Description: Rainbow hovering in a clear blue sky. Long brown hair blowing in the wind, a Ms Marvel mask around her eyes, streaks of colour through her hair. Her costume is white, covering all over her body, with a slightly dipped triangular neckline not exposing much. A rainbow slash, red at the top, runs from right shoulder to left hip. A mutli-coloured sash is tied around her waist. A silvery bracer covers her right forearm, a rainbow glow around it and her hand.
Logo: Rainbow in a rainbow shape, each letter a different colour.
Symbol: A rainbow.
Nemesis: Zodiac

Incapacitated Abilities
-1 target regains 1 hp.
-Destroy an ongoing card.
-Select a damage type. Until the start of your next turn, increase all damage of that type by 1.
Description: Rainbow, face in pain, tears running down her face, kneeling, clutching the stump of her right arm, blood running through her fingers, a black wash over the city street environment.

Arctic Sapphire (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: Rainbow deals up to 3 targets 1 cold damage each.
[Blue] Targets dealt damage this way deal 1 less damage until the start of your next turn.

Rainbow deals 1 target 2 cold damage.
[Blue] Targets dealt damage this way cannot deal damage until the start of your next turn.Description: A cut blue gemstone, caked in frost with an icicle below it.
Quote: “It's cold. It's, like, freezing.” Rainbow
“Kid, trust me, you have no idea what cold is.” Absolute Zero

Blue (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

At the start of your turn, select a target. Reduce the next damage dealt by that target by 1. until the start of your next turn.
Increase cold damage by 1.
Prevent 2 cold damage dealt to Rainbow.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt cold damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
You may activate blue spectrum [Blue] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to cold damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by a blue aura, ice covering the ground around her.
Quote: “She looks so serene when she's like that. So calm and...” Wraith
“Snowball fight!” Rainbow
“You were saying?” Absolute Zero

Cerulean Blizzard (2)
One-Shot

Rainbow deals 1 target 2 cold damage.
[Blue] Targets dealt damage this way cannot deal damage until the start of your next turn.

Rainbow deals up to 3 targets 1 cold damage each.
[Blue] Targets dealt damage this way deal 1 less damage until the start of your next turn.
Description: Rainbow with a blue aura, Citizen Hammer shivering under a carpet of snow.
Quote: “Chill the hell out! What is wrong with you?!” Rainbow

Chromatic Bracer (2)
Equipment, Limited

You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Description: A thin, silver forearm bracer with seven recesses along its length. Rainbow swirls in background.
Quote: “Only $5000? Cool! I'll take it.” Vanessa Ravenscroft

Coruscating Ruby (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: [Red] Select a target. Increase damage dealt by that target by 1 until the start of your turn.
Rainbow deals 1 target 2 fire damage
[Red] Rainbow deals 1 target 1 fire damage.
Description: A cut red gem, surrounded by flames.
Quote: "Oooh, this one's roasty toasty." Rainbow

Glimmering Opal (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: Reveal the top two cards of a deck. Put them back in any order.
[Indigo] You may discard the top card of that deck.
Description: A smooth indigo oval, dots of white light inside it and around it.
Quote: “I like to just, like, stare into it. It's like looking at the sky after you've, like, toked one too many.” Rainbow

Golden Tempest (2)
One-Shot

Rainbow deals 1 target 2 lightning damage.
[Yellow] Increase damage dealt to that target by 1 until the start of your next turn.

Rainbow deals each non-hero target 1 lightning damage.
[Yellow] Damage dealt this way is irreducible.
Description: Rainbow holding up a ball of crackling lightning.
Quote: “If you're really smart, you'll run. But you aren't that smart, are you?” Rainbow

Green (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

Whenever a hero target regains hit points, increase the hit points recovered by 1.
At the start of your turn, 1 target regain 1 hp.
Increase all toxic damage by 1.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt toxic damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
Prevent 2 toxic damage to Rainbow.
You may activate Green spectrum [Green] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to toxic damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by a green aura, kneeling beside Unity who's holding a wounded arm.
Quote: “A bandanna? And that top? Really? Girlfriend, you need some serious retail therapy. And I'm just the girl to help.” Rainbow

Indigo (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

At the start of your turn, you may draw a card.
Increase psychic damage by 1.
Prevent 2 psychic damage to Rainbow.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt psychic damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
You may activate indigo spectrum [Indigo] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to psychic damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by an indigo aura, hand on her temple.
Quote: “That's it. Relax, let your mind flow out and...” Visionary
“Hey! My butt does not look that big! Hey, you! Yeah, you! Get your mind off of my ass!” Rainbow

Lavender Cacophany (2)
One-Shot

Rainbow deals 1 target 2 sonic damage.
[Violet] You may destroy a target with 2 or fewer hp.
Description: Rainbow with one hand raised, a purple glow around her, Matriarch covering her ears.
Quote: “Wow! That sounds worse than my Dad's taste in music!” Rainbow

Orange (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

Reduce damage dealt to Rainbow by 1
Increase energy damage by 1.
Prevent 2 energy damage to Rainbow.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt energy damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
You may activate orange spectrum [Orange] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to energy damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by an orange aura that evokes armour.
Quote: “This'll be sooooo cool.” Rainbow
“Didn't you say that just before the place exploded?” Tachyon
“Yeah, but it was cool, wasn't it?” Rainbow

Polychromatic Aura (2)
Ongoing, Limited

You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase.
Power: Draw 2 cards. Destroy this card.
Description: Rainbow standing, a swirling aura of colours playing across her body.
Quote: “Red and yellow and pink and...where's the pink? There's supposed to be pink! Stupid song.” Rainbow

Radiant Amber (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: Reduce damage dealt to Rainbow by 1 until the start of your next turn.
[Orange] Rainbow deals 1 target 1 energy damage.
Description: A cut amber gem, a glow around it.
Quote: “It's like it's trying to move, even when I'm not making it. Like it's got mind of its own.” Rainbow

Rainbow Blast (1)
One-Shot

Rainbow deals 1 target 1 fire, 1 energy, 1 lightning, 1 toxic, 1 cold, 1 psychic and 1 sonic damage.
Destroy all Spectrum cards in play.
Description: Rainbow, hand outstretched, a rainbow wheel of light around her hand.
Quote: “I did all that? Yeah, I did all that! Go me!” Rainbow

Red (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

Increase damage dealt by Rainbow by 1
Increase fire damage by 1.
Prevent 2 fire damage to Rainbow.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt fire damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
You may activate red spectrum [Red] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to fire damage.
Description: Rainbow in red aura, striding through a fire, tatters of charred cloth over her costume.
Quote: “Come back here!! That was my absolute favouritest van Dyne scarf you bozos just ruined!” Rainbow

Scarlet Firestorm (2)
One-Shot

Rainbow deals each non-hero target 1 fire damage.
[Red] Increase the damage dealt by 1.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by spirals of fire, birds dropping out of the sky on fire.
Quote: “I'm the firestarter, twisted firestarter” Rainbow

Screaming Singing Amethyst (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: Destroy an Ongoing or Environment card
[Violet] You may destroy the other type of card.
Description: A cut purple gem, musical notes, some discordant surrounding it.
Quote: “Here. Hold it up to your ear. You can hear music! Oh, I like this one the best.” Vanessa Ravenscroft

Shocking Topaz (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: Rainbow deals each non-hero target 1 lightning damage.
[Yellow] Increase the next damage these targets take by 1.

Rainbow deals 1 target 2 lightning damage.
[Yellow] Increase damage dealt to that target by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Description: A cut yellow gem, lightning arcing around it.
Quote: “Ooooh, tingly. But it makes my hair waaay frizzy.” Rainbow

Tangerine Corona (2)
Ongoing, Limited

Decrease damage dealt to Rainbow by 1. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
[Orange] You may redirect damage dealt to hero targets to Rainbow.
Description: Rainbow standing before a crowd, the orange armour thicker, Fright Train running towards her.
Quote: “It's ok, I got this. I think.” Rainbow

Umbral Mindfire (2)
One-Shot

You may discard any number of cards. Draw as many cards as were discarded this way.
[Indigo] Rainbow deals each non-hero target 1 psychic damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by an indigo aura, standing imperiously as the figures in orange armour clutch their heads.
Quote: “Wow. Who knew I knew I could do that?” Rainbow

Venomous Emerald (2)
Equipment, Limited

Power: Deal 1 target 2 toxic damage.
[Green] All hero targets regain 1 hp.
[Green] 1 target regain 2 hp.
Description: A cut green gemstone, a green serpent coiled around it, mouth open, facing front.
Quote: “Oh, ick. It feels like it's been dipped in oil. All slick and greasy. Do I gotta have it?” Rainbow

Violet (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

When Rainbow reduces a target to 1hp, destroy that target.
Increase sonic damage by 1.
Prevent 2 sonic damage to Rainbow.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt sonic damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
You may activate violet spectrum [Violet] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to sonic damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by a violet aura, a purple blast hitting a giant stone hand, cracks spreading along it.
Quote: “Ok, that is not cool, Mother Nature. I'm, like, mostly vegetarian. Go pick on someone else.” Rainbow

Viridian Miasma (2)
One-Shot

Each hero target regains 1 hp.
[Green] Rainbow deals each villain target 1 toxic damage.
Description: Rainbow in a green aura, a sickly green mist washing over Plague Rat.
Quote: “Eeewwwww!” Rainbow

Yellow (1)
Ongoing, Spectrum

Damage dealt by Rainbow is Irreducible.
At the start of your turn, selecta target. The next damage dealt to that target is increased by 1.
Increase lightning damage by 1.
Prevent 2 lightning damage to Rainbow.
Whenever Rainbow would be dealt lightning damage, prevent 2 points of that damage.
You may activate yellow spectrum [Yellow] effects.
Power: Hero character cards are immune to lightning damage.
Description: Rainbow surrounded by a yellow aura, lightning arcing from hand to hand over her head.
Quote: “Are we having fun yet? I know I am!” Rainbow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Yves Lemieux
msg tools
I love how she does contrast with Argent Adept while offering good buildup.

Have you playtested her yet? She might be extremely powerful with the capacity to choose any spectrum she puts in play and getting the benefits. Is it also intended that she can have multiple spectrums at the same time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
That is intended, yes. Originally she couldn't have multiple spectrums, but each one granted her immunity to its damage type. But that limited her ability quite a lot as unlike the Naturalist who I started her off based on, she only has two cards for each colour so would have to change repeatedly and that stalled her.

She can be quite powerful with enough setup but she's also making the enemies damage more painful to the team as well which limits wanting to have all the spectrums out. Plus if she's putting out spectrums, she's not using her power for something more useful or isn't playing cards for it, so it's a balance. I haven't managed to get her to all 7 spectrum cards in play at once yet in playtesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Yves Lemieux
msg tools
Is the word prevent used with the intent of the prevent effect present on Bunker's incap side and thus able to stop irreducible damage?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Absolutely.
She originally had immunity and I wanted it to be more useful than Omni-X's platings as she is increasing the damage against her and only protects against one damage type. Prevent seemed the simplest way of giving it a bit of oomph without overburdening complexity. The Spectrum cards are text heavy as it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff B.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I understand the desire to keep word count down, but the prevention needs fleshed out more.

Is it each time she is dealt damage, or the first each turn, or just once?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
As there's no timing, it would be each attack. The only difference between this and regular DR is it works on irreducible damage of the correct type. Of which, I think, there's only Siege-Breaker as an example that would actually be affected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Ward
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool hero. She sounds like a blast to play, and I'm guessing she's a bit overpowered, which I don't mind with customs - after all, they're supposed to be fun. Love the descriptions and quotes.

For the prevention text on the Spectrums, maybe something like:

"Each time Rainbow is dealt (whatever) damage, prevent the first 2."

Still clunky, but it isn't too wordy and helps clarify the effect.

In the History section, you mention Jessica Ravenscroft, but then later refer to her (I think) as Vanessa. Is that a mistake, or did she change names after her life altering splurge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thought I'd caught those. Her name flipflopped between Vanessa and Jessica. I'll probably go back to Vanessa, now that I've overcome my brain adding Redgrave to it as a matter of course.

Also she hasn't been that overpowering so far. The damage types she doesn't affect (Melee, Projectile, Infernal and Radiant) include the most common two damage types done by villains, with infernal being a good contender with fire for the third. Her low hit points hurt and if she's using her powers for the many useful effects she has, she isn't using them to dig for more Spectrum cards so her set up is slower.

And thanks for the suggestion. Reworded the prevent text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kingofsouls master of the 27 skies and a generally good lookin guy
United States
California
flag msg tools
I need to ask because of the wording but, for the Gemstones they have a Power effect and then a color trigger listed. Is the idea similar to Naturalist? Because the way you have it, the wording is a bit clunky. I assume you only get the color effect if you have the Spectrum out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
kingofsouls wrote:
I need to ask because of the wording but, for the Gemstones they have a Power effect and then a color trigger listed. Is the idea similar to Naturalist? Because the way you have it, the wording is a bit clunky. I assume you only get the color effect if you have the Spectrum out.

On the Spectrum cards there is wording "You can activate [colour] effects." This is the same as the Naturalist and was intended to have the same effect, i.e. if you have the appropriate spectrum card out, you get a thematic bonus to the power or one-shot.
The effects on the gems are bonuses to the power and only activate when you use a power.

Editing the spectrums for greater clarity. Added actual colour to make things stand out more. Doesn't work if you print the cards so well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Couple of edits. Changed the bonus effects of Green and Yellow aruras as they were scarily good beforehand.

Also made the powers more single target and the one shots more area effect to give a more unifying theme. Primarily affected Blue, Yellow and Green related cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Edited Coruscating Ruby as the damage potential was surpassing Ra who's whole purpose is damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi Nabbit
United States
Norwood
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Trust that you are beautiful.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the idea behind this character, but she feels ungodly powerful. She's a really strong tank with all her damage reduction/immunity (which she can search up) and she can use an extra power, play an extra card, and draw an extra card every turn, causing her to not have as much of the setup pain of other heroes with crazy combos. I'd have to see how she plays, but it seems like she would be more balanced if all of the damage prevention/immunity was instead just a flat 2 point reduction to the element. That would put her defenses more on par with the permanent tanking abilities of other characters, like Omni's platings.

It also feels really odd that she has only 1x of a non-searchable one-shot card. What if you removed Polychromatic Aura and replaced it with two more copies of Rainbow Blast, but then weakened Rainbow Blast to be: "For each Spectrum card in play, deal one target one point of the corresponding damage type (Red: Fire, Orange: Energy, Yellow: Lightning, Green: Toxic, Blue: Cold, Indigo: Psychic, Violet: Sonic). Destroy all Spectrum cards." Or, maybe, have it return the Spectrum cards to your hand instead, if that's too much of a nerf? Or have it destroy them, but hit all non-hero targets?

I guess I would have to see how she played...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the interest.
To respond:
Rainbow Blast is a very powerful card. I based the decision to only have one copy on Fanatic's Wrathful Retribution, a similarly devastating card. Blast can deal anywhere from 7 (no Spectrums) to 21 (all Spectrums) damage of a variety of types to bypass imunnities. That's a lot, and it wrecks her setup to boot. It's intended to be an occasional finisher rather than a regular card.

Immunities: These can, admittedly completely trivilaise certain villains (Citizen Dawn). However, most villains deal melee, projectile and infernal rather than any of the types she's resistant to. For example, she has no defences against the Chairman, or Apostate and very limited defences against the Matriarch or Akash'Bhuta, while against Voss she can protect from some of the minions but not all given the variety of damage, same applies to Baron Blade. Granted getting a Yellow aura when Omnitron's just played an EP explosive makes her feel very powerful.
And as ALL damage of the type is increased, as Imbued Fire, rather than just hero damage, her Spectrums actually only block 1 point of damage effectively, while hurting her allies more unless she spends a power to negate this, which slows her down or prevents her from doing the other cool stuff she can do. They also don't protect minions, so if you're Unity or Militia, it still hurts a lot.

I am considering making the Polychromatic Aura only allow her to play an extra card rather than play and draw which should slow her down as she'll need to spend some turns drawing to replace her hand.
Made the change. Polychromatic Aura now only allows you to play an additional card, not draw one. Gave it a power to destroy itself to draw 2 cards to retain the flavour it had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xxxxx Xxxxx
msg tools
I like the concept and the background for this character, so I built out a deck for myself to try her out - haven't had a chance yet, but I figured I'd share the 'looted art' deck that I built in case anyone else wanted to try her (and who are like me and really want card-art when playing!).

Looted Art full deck:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/tfj24v9br6vc4fj/Rainbow_(2014_...

I did switch Violet and Indigo, in their relation to Sonic/Psychic, but hopefully that's not really too distracting.

Also I didn't use 'prevent' for the Auras, I went with 'reduce' instead, since GtG is staying away from reduce - prevent can lower irreducable damage where 'reduce' cannot.

I could not tell if the saphire was supposed to reduce damage for a full turn, or just the next damage, so went with '1 turn':
"At the start of your turn, select a target. Reduce the next damage dealt by that target by 1 until the start of your next turn"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennison Milenkaya
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must mean Blue.

Only the next instance of dealing damage is affected by Blue's damage reduction. If the affected target makes no attempt to strike before Rainbow's next turn, the reduction ends.

This is different than Wraith's Stealth power, which reduces the next damage she'd take by 2 every time it is applied and only expires when she is next struck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Actually, you're both wrong, and it's my fault for writing such a confusing sentence. Or really just not checking clearly what was there when I was changing it around.

Blue has been corrected to what it should be, i.e. Reduce the next damage dealt by that target by 1. Which is stackable, but generally characters who do damage do it consistently.

As for Prevent, that is absolutely intentional and should stop irreducible damage. That's part of the payoff for increasing villain damage of those types. At present, it only affects Siege-Breaker as far as I recall.

If you switched Violet and Indigo, you should also switch their corresponding cards (Glimmering Opal, Singing Amethyst (formerly Screaming Amethyst), Lavender Cacophany, and Umbral Mindfire) as having the colours have a theme is quite important to the idea of how her deck works.

Also, thank you for making the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Because everyone else is getting promos these days.

The ancient power contained within the bracer Ranbow wears contained more than just spectrums of power, it was a symbol of authority, of dynasty, and those whom had forged it drew Vanessa back into the past to defend them. Rainbow spent years there, learnign more than she would ever have thought possible, before she was able to return to her own time aftrer only months had passed.

Rainbow: Warrior Princess
HP: 25
Kaleidoscope: Select a Spectrum colour. Until the end of your next turn, you may activate that colour's effects. Rainbow deals 1 target 1 damage of any type.
Description: Rainbow with more streaks in her hair in a shimmering tunic, carrying a sword and shield made of light with a tiara across her brow. Combination of Xena and Amethyst.

Incapacitated Abilities:
- One player may use a power now.
- One target deals itself 1 energy damage.
- Select a damage type. Until the start of you rturn, reduce damage of that type to hero targets by 1.
Description: Backshot of Rainbow standing alone hodling a broken sword, a towering demon of darkness looming over her, wispy outline like its made of shadows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ahlers
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Printed her deck over the weekend. Got a game in today. Pulled off a game ending 28 point Rainbow Blast between her Spectrum card boosts and Ra having Imbued Fire in play.

Very awesome. OP? Jury is still out. Going to try several more games.

Definitely very interesting mechanics.

Will be uploading my version of the card art tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ahlers
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
OK, didn't quite get back here to post these as quickly as I intended. But here they are:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ahlers
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

and her promo card...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.