Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Mitchell
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hello Fellow Boardgamers,

I will be traveling to Atlanta (as I often do) and would very much like to play some board games while I'm in town.

Would somebody please point me in the direction of an open game group that I could attend on Tuesday 04/22/14 or Wednesday 04/23/14.

I'm a member and regular game night participant of East Tennessee Gamers.

Thank you.

--
Robert Mitchell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Corbin
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vaporflux wrote:
Hello Fellow Boardgamers,

I will be traveling to Atlanta (as I often do) and would very much like to play some board games while I'm in town.

Would somebody please point me in the direction of an open game group that I could attend on Tuesday 04/22/14 or Wednesday 04/23/14.

I'm a member and regular game night participant of East Tennessee Gamers.

Thank you.

--
Robert Mitchell

What part of Atlanta will you be in?

http://www.gameswellplayed.com/store/meetups/ has a list for the next week. The yellow highlighted ones are "hosted" by Dave Leach (the list maintainer). You can't go wrong when he's running it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll likely have gaming at my house about 6 miles NW from downtown on Tuesday. If that might work for you let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well Played
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Thanks for the kind words, David! Our Wednesday meetup at Moe's has been growing steadily over the past few weeks. We'd be delighted to have you join us, Robert.

Another option for Tuesday is the group that meets at Harry's Pizza near 285 and 75 on the northwest corner of the city. They organize through a closed Facebook group - PM me your email address and I can send you an invitation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mitchell
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Kirk,

Thanks for responding. I'd love to attend your Tuesday game night!

Please let me know where and when.

--
Robert Mitchell
franchise.tn@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mitchell
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hello David,

I'll be in NW Atlanta and downtown. I'll check out the website you posted.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Satterfield
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Partially I'm posting because this thread only had posts by two different Daves, which is low. That said, I'll second what the other Daves said. I've only been going to the board gaming meetups here in Atlanta for about 6 months now, but there really are a ton around, and all of the ones I have been to so far are practically stuffed with a bunch of great people to play with. I can speak directly to the ones discussed by the Daves, but would hazard a guess that Kirk's group is probably equally inviting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.