Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
Hello,
the game sounds interesting; read the novels and wanted to place myself in the there. I intend to get just the core set plus the large expansions at most. Don't want to bother too much on chapter packs (although I know it is suggested to) for three reasons: I don't know the differences between them, save money and probably only a handful of them can be found online/local stores. So, for casual gaming, would it do?

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ibsen
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this thread, if you haven`t already

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/592228/so-im-considering-get...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buz
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charlesting wrote:
Hello,
the game sounds interesting; read the novels and wanted to place myself in the there. I intend to get just the core set plus the large expansions at most. Don't want to bother too much on chapter packs (although I know it is suggested to) for three reasons: I don't know the differences between them, save money and probably only a handful of them can be found online/local stores. So, for casual gaming, would it do?

thanks

Short answer: Yes. A core is enough, though not idea. Two Cores is better. A Core and deluxe boxes will keep you happy for many gaming hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Field
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, sounds like you'd be best off sticking with two core sets and these four decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Bradley
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Check out this page:

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10210-the-...

Questions like yours get asked every few weeks so i just now direct folk to this page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.