Subject: Doctor Whom? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
One of the great joys of this fantastic system is, in addition to the pre generated character miniatures, the game rule book has and almost RPG style "creation and points costing" menu that allows you to create your own "game legal" adventuring company of custom miniatures.

Less than an hour after downloading the rule book from iTunes I had a firm grip on the giant possibilities that this wonderful game can create within its rich steampunk world.

In looking at the miniatures available for sale, I placed an order with my FLGS and began to dream of a scenario where Sherlock Holmes and his friend the mysterious "Doctor" sought to foil the plans of Professor Moriarty and his evil creations the "Destructa-trons" which were easily created using the clear and concise company creation charts found in the rules.

Now my friends... All is in readyness!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a look at the Ancients of Kaled list

http://www.curufea.com/doku.php?id=games:wargame:warihmn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Peter, tried to read the page the link went to, but was denied permission for some reason?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, forgot that BGG truncates at colons. Will fix link. Try now. It's a page where I've compiled various lists and there are links to PDF versions where I've reformatted them to make them more uniform in appearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wow! What a treasure trove! Thanks so much Peter :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No prob - it's mostly from the Lead Adventures forum, where the writers of IHMN hangout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.