Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any forums that are not represented in the forum module on the front page? I noticed that when I chose forums->recent from the top of the page, I was seeing entries for forums such as chitchat and hot deals. However I don't see these entries in the forum module (that I also have set to 'recent').

Thanks!

Edit: got the dropdown path wrong. Fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Are there any forums that are not represented in the forum module on the front page?

Yes. A huge number of forums. Including all families.

Have you customised your front page to remove these modules - You may also want to add some modules that aren't part of the default set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. Yes I had customized the front page, but I'll be removing the forums module... What about the geeklists module? Is that also filtered? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Geeklists are only filtered in that if you click the box 'Trade/Auction List' (as you are required to do if it is) it won't show up on the front page.

Other than that they are not filtered, to my knowledge. Although, in theory, if enough users red-zed one it could be hidden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.