Popular Tags: [View All]
William P.
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I was just curious if anyone knows if there are any differences between the first edition 2009, and the 2010 edition of this game.

Also, regarding the Kickstarter project for Small World 2, are they actually reprinting / updating the game itself or are they just reprinting the expansions and releasing a new digital version of the game?

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone who can help answer these questions.

Happy Gaming to all! =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Renwick
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The small world 2 kickstarter was for the digital version of the game.

There is a designer edition of the game in development, and some cardboard promo items from the kickstarter, but I do not know of a new version of the game coming out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
So far as I know there is no difference.

Small world 2 was only for the app. But I understand they are making a special edition of the game that will update components, so far as I know there is no difference in game play though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember to have heard that they changed the plastic tray of the race tokens for the one in Underground between editions. That would be the only difference, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Proper-Lee
United States
Levittown
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the first printing and the cheat sheets with the races and power descriptions were updated and clarified (I believe specifically with the Ghouls) and I think there was also the tray change mentioned by Glaucio above, at least in current printings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.