Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys i am not sure i understand what they mean by "front/rear half of aircraft's facing".

Does it mean somewhere on a straight line of hexes in front or behind the aircraft? Or maybe a little aside as well? I have no clue ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your aircraft faces a hex side.

(Front)
.XX.
X..X
.XX.
(Back)

The area extending out from the side X's above determine the centerline break for the front and rear half of its facing. The line of hexes directly out from the front or rear would just be the 12 and 6 o'clock positions.

Not sure if this helps answer your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to elaborate on Walt's comment, take a look at the Target Aspect diagram on page 19. The rear half consists of the 4 o'clock/6 o'clock/4 o'clock positions. This extends at a 45 degree angle back from the target aircraft. Those hexes on the side--that split the front and back half of the airplane--are not tailing hexes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
I see (i suppose you mean 4/6/8 o'clock). Thank you guys! thumbsup
TALLY HO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.