Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered this game, and was looking through the rules pdf, which hints at a possible future expansion for this game. Is anything like this in the works? What might it contain?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing at the moment...

One of the things that I am hoping to see are some "user created expansions", using just the components in the game, specifically the "Wild System".

I bet that some very smart gamer (like yourself) could come up with some ways of using that Wild System as a variant rule...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually did have a simple rule for the wild system, inspired by a variant in Hanabi.

Wild system replaces white (just so that it is easier to remember which sheep go where). Use the white sheep and shepherd, but don't put any white cards in the deck. Instead, put a few more wild cards than usual. The wild system and the corresponding shepherd can only be activated by wild cards, but they also function normally as any color.

In the future, I would love to have an expansion with even more instruction tiles and additional rule options!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.