Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Version 1.03 is available.

Upgrades focus on the Resource Marker/Supply track.

First, I updated the Resource Markers so that the marker can show any number between 1-99.

You can right-click to increase/decrease the value.

When you want to spend one, right-click and select the option to spend one for an operation (pick ground or naval). The module automatically decreases your Resource Marker by 1. It then places the operations marker on the Resource Marker. If your marker was at 1, it deletes your resource marker and still places the operations marker there.

It then moves your supply marker to "6."

When you run your operation, right-click on the Operations marker and select the option (move a naval stack, remove DG marker, stack, etc). The options show the supply point costs and after you select it, the module automatically adjusts your supply marker on the supply track.

On the Battle Board, you place the target marker on top of the unit making the cohesion check. It now floats on top of the counter rather than sticking to it.

I made an adjustment to the fortresses: they now float over the combat units. Now when you want to put units inside, place the fortress over the stack and slightly off-set it.

I added a button for "How to use this module" for clarity.

These RM/Supply Point changes were first utilized in the Coral Sea and Roads to Stalingrad modules. I am in my second game of Coral Sea by e-mail using it and it has worked out really well.

Link to module
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again Judd!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I created a 1.03b. I found a few small bugs, but the big thing is that I finally figured out how to add the die roller to the Battle boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.