Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Is over-advancing agendas allowed even if they don't specifically state that can be over-advanced?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Over advancing agendas
Yes, rules page 14 'there is no limit to the number of times a card can be advanced'. But with clicks and credits being valuable, can't see much reason why you would want to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FirstName LastName
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No agendas specifically state that they can be over-advanced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Kozłowski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TwoShedsJackson wrote:
Yes, rules page 14 'there is no limit to the number of times a card can be advanced'. But with clicks and credits being valuable, can't see much reason why you would want to do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
decPL wrote:
TwoShedsJackson wrote:

Well, that goes without saying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dawkins
United States
Fountain
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TwoShedsJackson wrote:
But with clicks and credits being valuable, can't see much reason why you would want to do this.

It was many months ago in an entirely different meta, but one of my friends once advanced a Posted Bounty to four advancements and left it on the table. He was convinced that if he left it at three advancements, I would assume it was a Posted Bounty that he was waiting for the Scorched Earths to score and forfeit it; so he bumped it to four advancements hoping I would assume it was a failed trap instead and would be safely ignored. It worked. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Jennings
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I overadvanced a Breaking News in the middle of a run on it, prompting the Runner to jack out, then used it for the scorch win two turns later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.