Subject: Foresaken Lore is shipping out! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked the FFG upcoming page and noticed that Foresaken Lore is shipping out to stores now!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Likely to be available by the end of the month/early May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to thumb this post 5 times.....didn't work.

Welcome Forsaken Lore!! Now get to "my" stores already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, bad timing for me.

Flying to central Asia Sunday for three weeks.

I guess Foresaken Lore will be awaiting me when I get back on Mother's day.

By then you folks will all have played it and posted about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Laine
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chicklewis wrote:
Dang, bad timing for me.

Flying to central Asia Sunday for three weeks.

I guess Foresaken Lore will be awaiting me when I get back on Mother's day.

By then you folks will all have played it and posted about it.

While you're there make sure to look into troubling reports of a strange green meteor impact in the Tunguska region...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
United Kingdom
southampton
hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Dare To Roll - www.whodaresrolls.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang it, and there was me trying to cut back on the spending again... Gah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Evans
United States
stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hazzah!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! This way I'll get both the base game and the expansion together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuriy Matuhno
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vladimir17 wrote:
Nice! This way I'll get both the base game and the expansion together.
It's not like Forsaken Lore costs a fortune. The price is pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! It should get to Italy in the summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arutha ConDoin
Belgium
Dilsen - Stokkem
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BertMcCloud wrote:
Just checked the FFG upcoming page and noticed that Foresaken Lore is shipping out to stores now!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Likely to be available by the end of the month/early May.

That page announces the expected date at april 30th. 12 days to go!

www.bol.com announces a release at may 22th in Belgium and Holland. EH released about 2 weeks after US here so I think the first copies will be available early may in US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thegrinder wrote:

Does it really take that long to reach Italy? In the UK I can normally expect it about a week or so after US folks have got it. At least with FFG titles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon in the UK is taking pre-orders with a 15/5 release date specified. £19.99 shipped. I'll wait to see if any of the other OLGs here have it at similar prices, but I'm guessing 15/5 is a firm-ish date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Evans
United States
stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beloch wrote:
Amazon in the UK is taking pre-orders with a 15/5 release date specified. £19.99 shipped. I'll wait to see if any of the other OLGs here have it at similar prices, but I'm guessing 15/5 is a firm-ish date.

Really? How is Amazon US not taking pre-orders? I don't get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
United Kingdom
southampton
hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bit strange the UK pre-order has been up a while now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caric wrote:
Beloch wrote:

Don't take it to mean anything. Amazon UK's preorders and general stock of FFG product is appalling. They've had that date up for a while, it's meaningless. I've experienced their preorders falling through and the status of the games on Amazon uk fluctuates more than anything I've seen. I'd rather they weren't taking preorders at all if it meant that one they do get the stock they will reliably tell me if they have it or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cruz

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't hardly wait for this much needed expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Zee
United Kingdom
Amersham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BertMcCloud wrote:
caric wrote:
Beloch wrote:

Don't take it to mean anything. Amazon UK's preorders and general stock of FFG product is appalling. They've had that date up for a while, it's meaningless. I've experienced their preorders falling through and the status of the games on Amazon uk fluctuates more than anything I've seen. I'd rather they weren't taking preorders at all if it meant that one they do get the stock they will reliably tell me if they have it or not.

I wouldn't pre-order from Amazon UK. I pre-ordered EH a month before it came out and a month after it came out Amazon emailed to say they could not fulfil the order. Never again. As the saying goes - fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
United Kingdom
southampton
hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, same thing happened to me, and I've also not pre-ordered from them for that reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
BertMcCloud wrote:
thegrinder wrote:

Does it really take that long to reach Italy? In the UK I can normally expect it about a week or so after US folks have got it. At least with FFG titles.

It depends what you're willing to pay. The first copies of games in english are usually on ebay and are too costly, if I want to pay MSRP+vat I have to wait a bit and if I want a discount (and maybe free shipping) I have to wait quite some time.

I mostly order from Amazon.it and uplay.it and sometimes thebookdepository.co.uk (but they don't have so many boardgames), to have free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicola Zee wrote:
BertMcCloud wrote:
caric wrote:
Beloch wrote:

I wouldn't pre-order from Amazon UK. I pre-ordered EH a month before it came out and a month after it came out Amazon emailed to say they could not fulfil the order. Never again. As the saying goes - fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me.

Exactly the same thing happened to me!

My girlfriend preorded me EH in September (early prep for Christmas) and a few weeks after release they said they couldn't fulfill. It was so frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide favargiotti
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
thegrinder wrote:
BertMcCloud wrote:
thegrinder wrote:

It depends what you're willing to pay. The first copies of games in english are usually on ebay and are too costly, if I want to pay MSRP+vat I have to wait a bit and if I want a discount (and maybe free shipping) I have to wait quite some time.

I mostly order from Amazon.it and uplay.it and sometimes thebookdepository.co.uk (but they don't have so many boardgames), to have free shipping.

Hi Arturo, I lives in Italy too, but I usually order the original version in other stores, outside Italy. Philibertnet.com is quite good, but I usually search for the cheapest one. You can use amazon.de and amazon.fr too, they ship to Italy and have different catalogs. Even if you pay more for shipping, usually the total price is way less than buying in italy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicola Zee wrote:

You're probably not still looking at this but I thought I'd post anyway!

So I've been watching amazon for the release of Foresaken lore (basically wondering if they or my FLGS would have it available first) and the instant it was "released" Amazon no longer had it in stock. I have no way of knowing if they messed up any preorders this time but I'm guessing similar things happened to when EH was released.

Luckily my FLGS had it in stick during the week so I picked it up at the weekend. At least I can reliably pre-order through them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.