Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, Chit Chatters - what are you up to this weekend?

I'm going to a bonfire tonight. Tomorrow morning I'll go out on a bike ride, which will include a stop at the CSU stadium, where the Rams will be holding their spring scrimmage. There are free pancakes! We'll then get on the bikes again, and attempt to climb some pretty steep hills, and probably throw up.

In the afternoon I meet with my next wedding couple. No plans for the evening.

Sunday (Easter) I'll be singing with the choir at the Unitarian church. Then family dinner, followed by games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Flux
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Tally Ho!
mbmbmb
I read your post in a voice akin to your avatar announcing the next act, it was pleasing.

Enjoy your weekend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both sons are tied up so my wife will be all alone with the Beagle. Some yard work and plenty of planting my butt on the deck with a drink. Also planning to watching the Twins on TV.

And my wife says I have to get to the gym twice.

In solidarity, I vow to take a look at my bike.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmb
I don't have a single thing planned and I'm terribly excited about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got nothing planned. And I like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll assume my weekend* started today. Played 2 Camelot Legends card games with my wife already; I won both (she feels demoralized). Going to churchy event tonight followed by more card games (Skip-Bo yuk) at a friends home with more players. Saturday trim trees & garden prep (weeding). Easter: big all afternoon/evening family event and I was asked to bring games!!!
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we have about 50 different Easter egg hunts planned...or at least it feels like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll only be at two Easter Egg hunts, so Chapel has me beat by a factor of 25.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
mbmbmbmbmb
snore I'll be layin' down some riffs at a recording studio Saturday. Nothin' else planned. snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Aren't you glad I'm not the pied piper?
badge
Move a little closer so I can reach out and light your beard on fire!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not going skiing for a change this weekend.

Tonight I will fiddle around here in BGG, eat oatmeal, maybe sleeve up some more cards. I am washing clothes in the background as I type, but later on I'll watch some Netflix.

Tomorrow morning I "might" hike to the top of Angel's Rest and back (or maybe not), then come home and work in the yard for an hour or so. After that I may play one of my 10x10 games.

I might change my mind though and play Guild Wars 2 instead tomorrow. On the other hand I might sleep in... but then again I might just do nothing at all but day dream all day.

Sunday a BGG buddy will be over for some Pathfinder and perhaps another 10x10 game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to record the males of my family practicing bells, then I hope to finish a jacket I started a few weeks ago. Sunday we are eating with friends. The kids have asked not to have an Easter egg hunt, as they are now all Too Old For Such Things. My husband has purchased 4 pounds of Easter candy anyway.

My car is having its transmission rebuilt, and I hope it comes home soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb

I'd like to think it will be something like this:

but something calmer is more likely. Spent yesterday post-processing some wedding pics for Aneirin's mum, and swearing at my computer.

Planning to spend this afternoon constructing a small softbox so I can start using off-camera flash with macro lenses. Also browsing for a new laptop, and pizza tonight. Also washing clothes, and de-crudding the car.

Tomorrow is all day games. Monday may be games, but if the rain holds off I will go take same pictures instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wintz
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
Boo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Grading papers all weekend . . . and counting every hour till the end of the semester in three weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have fun my friend. No plans for me 'cept completing my corporate quarterly taxes for this 1Q soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Today we're scrambling to clean the house in preparation of hosting Easter brunch for the family on Sunday. There may be games after brunch. There will certainly be Game of Thrones in the evening.

Happy Easter!

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to be the gloomy gus, but we'll be cleaning out some more of the garage, as well as concluding my wife's project of sending stuff we don't need to Goodwill. (No, that won't include games. I must draw the line somewhere.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixing my garage door (cosmetic repair)

Organizing some stuff in the garage, seeing what yard equipment I can sell off.

Cleaning around the house, then I need to practice my bass guitar for tomorrow's church service, plus I'll probably run through my usual songs bass practice.

Tomorrow I'll just hang with my family over at my parents house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Grading exams. Exciting, I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, by now it's mostly "what did I do", but -

Nerdy weekend for me - attended an annual Sci-Fi Con. The group of friends I associate with always gets a suite.

Friday, I played a few games with friends, and had brought along a selection of booze and mixin's that allowed me to offer up 10 different cocktail selections (6 gin, 2 bourbon, 2 brandy) of cocktails that I had already had as Friday Afternoon Cocktails. I mixed up at least one of each for various folk. We also had a keg of Smithick's and a smaller keg of Irish Death in the suite.

Saturday, aside from wandering the Con and engaging in a few of it's activities, I played more games in the suite. Then, it was time to set up and get dressed up (just plain old formal dress for me) for our 22nd Annual Robert the Bruce Memorial Scotch Off. I helped pour a bit, and helped out otherwise by busing tasting glasses back and forth. Here was the suite bar before it opened. I believe we started out with 136 different bottles.

Today, I packed up and came home, unpacked, and will mow the lawn. Then, possibly out for more games at a regular Sunday evening meet-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.