Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction Link Here!
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/166992/free-ship-usno-...
Auction ends on April 26, sometimes during the evening/midnight.

Hello everyone,
TL;DR, raising money for a non-profit organization's game design class. You can skip to the bottom if you are here to just look at the highlights

I'm going to be auctioning off a few games out of my collection to raise a little money for a game design class that I teach yearly at a non-profit organization (www.ueaa.org) during the summer. As it's a non-profit, I don't exactly have much of a budget, and while I have gotten by in the last years, the demand is quite high for the class. I have decided then this year to at least double my class slots to accommodate more students. All proceeds will go towards class supplies such as dice, paper, foam boards, printer ink, etc. The class starts off with a crash course in game design and it quickly gets the student's hands dirty with some game designing and prototyping. The idea of the class was to help students realize how easy it is with today's technology to make games and prototyped. These are the things I wish I had when I was a kid. If I had, my life could have been very different from where it is today.

I'm on scouts honor here, though you can email the program director to verify my identity as well as the existence of the class and program. Nonetheless, I thank you for trudging through all the text. If there's any questions, feel free to GM me. Now, onward to the goodies!

Highlights
-Android: Netrunner Genesis Cycle Lot (first 6 datapacks)
-Diplomacy (1991 edition with all the metal bits)
-Machine of Death (Kickstarter edition with the custom wooden box)
-Ruse
Shipping is free to all 50 US states and I will cover the first $10 to international destinations. GM me if you need a quote for internationals. Thanks again, and good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Chan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Auction] Free USA Shipping/No BIN/NoReserve Fundraising Auction
Can't comment in geeklist to put in bid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terribly sorry. Comments have been opened. I don't see how I missed it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1/3 duration has elapsed and there's still many items with low bids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're at the halfway mark and there's still a few items going for relatively low amounts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick reminder to all that the auction will be ending sometimes tomorrow evening!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.