Gondorian Discipline x3
Blade Mastery x3
Support of the Eagles x3
Spear of the Citadel x2
Behind Strong Walls x3
Thicket of Spears x3
Gondorian Shield x3

Basic Strategy:

Try to get a decent blocker (Defender of Ramnas or Winged Guardian) in your opening hand. Even better would be Winged Guardian + Support of the Eagles. Quest with blocker, Thalin, and Boromir and leave Beregond back to defend until you build up more allies. Ideally, Thalin would have a Support of the Eagles as he will be questing every turn.

This deck does not quest well with Willpower at all, so try to clear The Banks ASAP, then the Citadel, then the Approach if possible (see this link for overall strategy tips: http://talesfromthecards.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/siege-of-c...).

Try to conserve attack cancellation cards like Thicket of Spears and Feint for a big final sprint or two in Stage 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent van Beelen
Netherlands
Wageningen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Great deck. First try, I didn't get my 'support' nor my eagle cards. Second try went smoothly. 101 points, 6 rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Moore
United States
Amherst
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to thank you. I was really banging my head against the table trying to beat this quest. Your deck allowed me to get past this monstrosity and stop questioning whether or not I should continue collecting / playing this game. So technically you got another victory against Siege of Cair Andros!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad this could be of some help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.