Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Where on earth did they get 'fascist movements' for the UK from? When they could have had cuisine, good weather, dental hygiene, any other sort of hygiene, or living up to the name 'United'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, on their data list, http://thedoghousediaries.com/maplesyrup, the Vatican City is listed as not leading the world in anything. Surely 'resident popes' is a start?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kunnagh wrote:

Where on earth did they get 'fascist movements' for the UK from? When they could have had cuisine, good weather, dental hygiene, any other sort of hygiene, or living up to the name 'United'.
I was wondering that, the UK has (probably) the weakest fascist movements in the world.

By the way, which country leads the world in posting threads that are about politics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Britain has the lowest level of tooth decay in the world. We've got great teeth, it's just that we find big white tombstone teeth disturbing and fake looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
You can pinpoint just where they stopped trying: "Speaking Burmese."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
kunnagh wrote:

I was wondering that, the UK has (probably) the weakest fascist movements in the world.

It makes me wonder if it is "(number of) fascist movements" rather than "(popularity of) fascist movements". We may have had a lot of nutters trying to start fascist movements, just not doing very well at it.

The stats are definately arguable here (as they usually are). e.g. I think the US leads in per capita pollution compared to China's higher total production.

But fun and interesting. Just not to be taken seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.