Small World Underground» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules clarification (after FAQ) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riff Con
Russia
flag msg tools
Hello. Whether it's true or not:
1) Flames can't make 1st conquest on region with Gnomes as if it was empty, but may do it in the usual way (2 + additional tokens).
2) When capturing any "empty" region (both the Flames and The Stinky Troll’s Socks)
_a) Mushroom Armor doesn't work, and
_b) monsters and common in-decline tokens would instantly be eliminated.
3) This only works if the target region has a common (=physical) border with the region from which the action is performed (i.e. you can't use Lizardman race ability, The Flying Doormat, The Great Brass Pipe):
_a) token substituting via Vampire power or The Shiny Orb;
_b) Flocking confirmation.
4) Will-o'-Wisps may use the die before conquest of region sharing only a common border with Mystic Crystal.
5) Anyway, the "adjacent" is generally not equal to "neighboring".
6) If Will-o'-Wisps chose Mystic Crystal for the final conquest attempt, die rolls only 1 time.
7) All "1 less token than normal" benefits are summed (and "1 less" + "1 more" = 0).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Halasz
Hungary
Szada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I try.

1. Yes (but why did you declare first conquest? Any.)
2a. As I remeber Mushroom armors do not remain in empty areas. If the question was "does mushroom armor defense count against flames or troll sock?", I say No.
2b. yes
3 a-b. Good question. In my opinion both need to be physically adjacent
4. IMO yes.
5. Kinda.
6. Yes.
7. Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riff Con
Russia
flag msg tools
Thanks. Do not expect such a quick response.
About 3), 4), 5) still in doubts. Describing physical boundary the rules emphasizes sharing (common) border [Drow, Quarreling] or neighboring [The Wickedest Pentacle], which is the same. Therefore, usual "adjacent" for Flocking, Mystic Crystal and Vampire (for vampires it's not specified in the rules, but inserted in the reference sheet) looks like as if it can be applied by, for example, The Great Brass Pipe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riff Con
Russia
flag msg tools
Still happy to see clarification on the message above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.