Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

For what it is, this is a quite excellent version of Clue(do).
It's old School and it shines because if it.
Amazing looking game board and the weapons are highest quality I have ever seen in a game of cluedo . ( we have several different editions).

It Plays very different to regular Cluedo, you move around the game board and pick up nice blue plastic cases with pictures under them - match the picture to it's counterpart in the passport every player gets and it tells you what to do next , reveal a clue giving slot on one of the plastic passport card holders that hold the place, weapon and murderer cards ( these now have a different number in opposite corners and different colours in the other corners )
so when you slide the plastic slider it reveals either a colour or number that you record on your detective sheet - get all 4 corners and match them in the table to reveal the card!.

Other case pictures once checked have you take a clue card - which tells you to take a murder deck card or a number, or nothing at all....or for everyone to "race" to a weapon on the board or one of the 4 different station attendants - first to get there gets a Clue card and acts on what it says.

There are various "warp" points scattered about the station in the form of "porters" , meet a porter and he will take you to any other porter in the station , but your turn end there - very handy when "racing" to get to a weapon or station attendant for a Clue.

You can also exit the subway at one edge of the board and enter at the opposite side of the boards subway.

The game boards presence on the table is something to behold, it instantly draws people into the game.

We first played this Good Friday 18th April 2014 at Nanna's in Manchester, only my Wife , Nanna and our youngest boy Sami wanted to play, half way through after much laughter ( racing for clues), and the other kids wanted to play ( we have 3 more).
Needless to say, today we are having a 6 player game when we return from our day out.

Best Cluedo board game i have played to date. ( the original VHS clue is just as brilliant but not a board version - and I copied it to DVD with chapter points and is so much better than the newer DVD version).

Great family game and a lot of fun.

It was Mr Brown in the Lost Property with the Revolver! Classic Stuff!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.