Subject: Figures: BATTLE CRY + ZOMBIES rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Dooley
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Now, a way that we can use the minis from BATTLE CRY along with the zombies from the ZOMBIES series. Who says alternate history(??) can't be fun?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great! Be sure to post some pictures if you do. I think this kind of alternate history should be fun. I'm looking forward to sharing my plans for the future of this series which will include the addition of RPG elements, the search for the origin of the undead contagion (the Mysterious Turkey Island), new characters, new weapons as the fight against the undead grows (think Gatling guns etc.), and eventually larger formations - The Cleansing of Atlanta (as opposed to the Burning of Atlanta) will still involve the fire but for a different purpose

Enjoy your Zeb destruction!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Dooley
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, there are not enough different ZOMBIES to accommodate this game. Perhaps, get some ACW minis and paint the different poses. More to follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.