Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Nichols
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I've managed to get my hands on cards from Episodes 1-3, but I've found The Awakening hard to come by. I'm interested in both opened and sealed stuff. Apparently these cards have a small crescent moon symbol in front of the illustration credit in the bottom right corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Brodu
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with this! It took me a year to collect most of Awakening, and it's only because I was lucky enough to find someone selling a partial collection that kickstarted mine. 3 years later, I'm still short 2 rares for a complete set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Gardner
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe, I feel you there Mike! I'm still 3 cards away from finishing a set, and a whopping 81 cards away from a playset (3 copies of each card). They are definitely very hard to find...

I know we've traded before Mike, but out of interest, which 2 cards are you still missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Brodu
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkey Man exp and Yodatai Tent City. Last we talked you were still searching for a Tent City
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Gardner
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good memory! Yes, Tent City, Forbidden, and Cat of Many Tongues, and then I'd have one copy of every card, though still another 80-odd to finish my playset. Some day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Brodu
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you see the complete collection up for sale on eBay? Darn tempting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Gardner
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's pretty impressive! Of course, that's also a LOT of money; $850 buys a lot of cool games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Brodu
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup! If we hadn't been hunting down the same card, I'd have proposed to slip it between us. But $850 +$36 (shipping) +$263 (eBay prepaid Import charges) = $1149 for 2 missing cards... That's a tad too expensive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Maria Fernandez Lopez
Spain
El temple - Cambre
A Corunna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, maybe I shouldn't be doing this, but what the hell!. If I would be next to finish my sets, I'll like that someone help me too.

I have 2 cards that you need, Iuchiban, and Otaku Mike.

I have:

- Cat of Many Tongues
- Monkey Man Exp.

Both are for my collection, not from my trade list. But since I'm very far to complete my set, I have no problem with trade it with you if you make a reasonable offer for those cards.

Iuchiban, I write you (I guess) a few months ago, asking for Dune Cards you have (I'm assuming that you are the same Iuchiban in mahatahasman trade site). I still like those cards and it will be fine for me to include them in trade if you are interested.

I wait for your news. I live in Spain.

Regards,

Chema / Imisel

P.D.: I haven't checked the cards, only my have/want list, but I can confirm you this afternoon, after I arrive home, that I really have the 2 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
El temple - Cambre
A Corunna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have checked the 2 cards, I have them. I have started the trade of the Monkey man exp.
Iuchiban, if you want the cat of many tongues card, please contact me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
El temple - Cambre
A Corunna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cards recieved from Otaku Mike... Very nice guy, thanks a lot for the extra cards!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Brodu
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkey Man received from Jose Maria.
Thanks a lot!

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
El temple - Cambre
A Corunna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, re-reading this thread, Iuchiban... I have misread your previous post.

I have TWO of the three cards you need to finish the set, not only 1:

- Cat of Many Tongues
- Forbidden

Both from my collection, but I could trade them with you for a reasonable offer... I'm short of more of 50 cards to finish my Awakening set, so I'm not in hurry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.