• [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VytautasP wrote:
So their may be a possibility that we will get it after June 31. On #88 myth update MCG mentioned " We are so confident you’ll have your game and stretch goals within five months of the original date that we will give a refund to anyone who requests their money back if we fail to deliver your pledge before June 31st, 2014." So it worries me that we wont get our games at all.

Read the regular updates they've been putting out. They hope to have packages at end of April with delivery happening soon after. The June 31st offer was just smoke and mirrors. It doesn't mean if they fail to deliver by then they'll just give refunds and cancel orders. It was an offer you actively have to ask them to fulfil which means you get a refund and no product, something that people are incredibly unlikely to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tosch
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They recieved the shipment yesterday, the 21st. They are sending out all international orders first.

They took roughly 2-3 weeks to send out all USA orders, but they only did wave 1 +sleeves, KS quest book, torchbearer, and metal tokens.

International packages will have wave 2 to sort and fill. I would give them upto a month (though I suspect sooner) if you were the last International backer to get sent a package.

I have no idea how long shipping takes though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
olimar44 wrote:
They recieved the shipment yesterday, the 21st. They are sending out all international orders first.

They took roughly 2-3 weeks to send out all USA orders, but they only did wave 1 +sleeves, KS quest book, torchbearer, and metal tokens.

International packages will have wave 2 to sort and fill. I would give them upto a month (though I suspect sooner) if you were the last International backer to get sent a package.

I have no idea how long shipping takes though.

I'm just hoping I get my Wave 2 stuff by Memorial Day. Big gaming weekend planned with my brother who would love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I backed Devastation of Indines:
On the 24. of january we recieved a message that the games had been shipped from the us to europe.
On the 15. of march it arrived in Europe. But with a delay of at least 3 weeks.
By the End of march I had it in my hands.

Once it has crossed the ocean it will take just about 2 weeks...

Cheers J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tosch
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jonas21 wrote:
On the 24. of january we recieved a message that the games had been shipped from the us to europe.

Cheers J

I think each shipper faces the hard decision of sailing straight to thier destination or exploring for lost islands... when they dont find any, they blame customs.

Barring delays it sounds like 4-6 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hehe! The designer did mention there were delays on sea, whatever this meanslaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonas21 wrote:

Cheers J

I'm pretty sure European orders aren't coming from America. They were being packed up in China and then shipped directly to Germany where they'd be sent straight out. I don't think that has changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebus
Germany
flag msg tools
jonahmaul wrote:
Jonas21 wrote:

Cheers J

I'm pretty sure European orders aren't coming from America. They were being packed up in China and then shipped directly to Germany where they'd be sent straight out. I don't think that has changed.

I'm not so sure. Since Endevor was quite well informed before, I'll just quote one of his posts in the comment section.
Endevor wrote:
It is not, they don't have the SG yet not for european, and not for US. When they get them they have to pack every european orders individually (base game + SG + options), then send them to the chicago warehouse of Ulysses Spiele, Ulysses will send everything to their german Warehouse, then they will start sending the indivual packages prepare by mercs.

Mar 10 2014 on MYTH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that Jebus. Seems a lot of expense for them, but hey we only paid $13 so shipping so that's up to them! Seems a poor way of doing it but C'est la vie! Does mean even longer until it gets here though which sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Does mean even longer until it gets here though which sucks.

I'd say that gives us time to swot up on the rules, but I'm not going to touch them now until the game is in hand, you know, in case there's a newer version by then. Hopefully having all the KS stuff at once will help mitigate a lot of the US complaints about missing quests and components from the retail version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Does mean even longer until it gets here though which sucks.

I'd say that gives us time to swot up on the rules, but I'm not going to touch them now until the game is in hand, you know, in case there's a newer version by then. Hopefully having all the KS stuff at once will help mitigate a lot of the US complaints about missing quests and components from the retail version.

This was my plan as well. Although I am considering selling my pledge once it arrives as I have no work until October so need to tighten the purse strings and a friend also pledged so I will still be able to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.