Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a little confused... does the Axis player start with 6 cards or 4(draw 6,discard 2)?

Is the living rules from the GMT site 100% correct?

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Axis starts with 6 and will discard down to 2 and then draw 4 their following turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Pesic
Serbia
Belgrade
SERBIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, just look above under the section More Information:

For the Campaign game and first scenario: The German will keep the 6 event cards he draws at start, not "draws 6 and keeps 4" (so that rule revert to the first edition version).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that I had a change of heart for this one after many playings...

in the reprint it will be back as in the first edition of the rules: The German player draw 6 cards and keeps them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edgar Gallego
Spain
Sarriguren
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why all this changing of heart with the starting cards? Which are the pros and cons of having 6, or having 4 after choosing from 6?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edgar Gallego wrote:
Why all this changing of heart with the starting cards? Which are the pros and cons of having 6, or having 4 after choosing from 6?

Not much difference. This is why I think I will revert back to the Original keep 6 cards, for simplicity's sake.

Plus is does give the Germans more cards to do Counterblows on Turn 1, if nothing else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.