Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there someone here who can summarize the content of the expansion decks? I've researched an all I saw is the total number of cards included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, can't help you. I not yet played them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each expansion looks like the first expansion in the base set. They have an adventure, 5 scenarios, the locations, villains, and henchmen for those scenarios, and an assortment of new cards of all the other boons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically, each adventure deck continues the story for your characters with 5 additional scenarios.

Also, with each progressive adventure the designers play with the basic mechanics of the game just a bit more. Nothing outrageously different, but nice variations that keep things interesting. For instance, one scenario has a villain that you never encounter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Deck 3 is ogre themed. Deck 4 is stone giants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanna know the number of cards for each type to estimate the compartment size pf my foam board project Maybe I should just wait for the other decks to arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kjbalgos wrote:
I wanna know the number of cards for each type to estimate the compartment size pf my foam board project Maybe I should just wait for the other decks to arrive.
Why don't you just measure the compartments in the base set insert and use the relative sizes as your scaling factor for your reworked insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Tan
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't help you with adventure 4 as I can't even order it yet. Here's what I have for adventure 3...

6 Scenario Cards (1 Adventure + 5 Scenarios)
4 Location Cards
5 Villain Cards
33 Henchmen Cards
3 Loot Cards
5 Armor Cards
8 Item Cards
10 Ally Cards
5 Blessing Cards
10 Monster Cards
6 Barrier Cards
8 Weapon Cards
8 Spell Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:
Why don't you just measure the compartments in the base set insert and use the relative sizes as your scaling factor for your reworked insert?

That can't be. I'm sleeving my cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goodshepherd wrote:
Can't help you with adventure 4 as I can't even order it yet. Here's what I have for adventure 3...

6 Scenario Cards (1 Adventure + 5 Scenarios)
4 Location Cards
5 Villain Cards
33 Henchmen Cards
3 Loot Cards
5 Armor Cards
8 Item Cards
10 Ally Cards
5 Blessing Cards
10 Monster Cards
6 Barrier Cards
8 Weapon Cards
8 Spell Cards

Great! Thanks Simon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This might help you. It includes the card count for the whole adventure path.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/99044/constructing-a-foam-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kjbalgos wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:

I think you'll find that, with a little bit of thought and some simple arithmetic, it can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also go here.

I bought one of their dividers for PACG;

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/pathfinder-adventure-card-game...

I will tell you more about it when it arrives. I know it will need some assembly!

Günter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:

I think you'll find that, with a little bit of thought and some simple arithmetic, it can.

Exactly! That's why I'm trying to findout the total number of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Total card counts at the end of the adventure path:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q3dt&page=2?Card-sleeves#98

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:
Total card counts at the end of the adventure path:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q3dt&page=2?Card-sleeves#98

This is helpful. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kjbalgos wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:

You're missing the point. You know how much space unsleeved cards take up - the insert in the box handles that. Now all you need is a scaling factor between sleeved cards and unsleeved cards. Like I said, a little thought and some simple arithmetic.

I'm taking the 'teach a man to fish' approach, rather than the spoon-feeding approach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth John Balgos
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
kjbalgos wrote:

You're missing the point. You know how much space unsleeved cards take up - the insert in the box handles that. Now all you need is a scaling factor between sleeved cards and unsleeved cards. Like I said, a little thought and some simple arithmetic.

I'm taking the 'teach a man to fish' approach, rather than the spoon-feeding approach.

I don't think the box compartments are accurate. The space for the Blessings is too minimal. But nevermind, I already got the answer. 269Hawkmoon gave the official counts. Lot more helpful than what you're talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.