10 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Help ! I cant see encounter deck. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johny Johny
Croatia
flag msg tools
I loaded and instaled game. Followed all from here http://octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/lotrlcg/installat...

I loaded first Easy mission, and loaded my deck. However, i can only see my deck, and discard pile. I dont see encounter deck, and his discard pile.

HOw to fix that problem?

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll readily admit that this is an unhelpful response from a cranky old man, but doesn't OCTGN have support forums?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is in the user guide, from the same website you got the installation instructions from.
http://octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/lotrlcg/user-guid...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johny Johny
Croatia
flag msg tools
Obviusly i am slow. So can you please get up from your throne of knowledge, and explain it? Or if you cant, since it requires too much of time, than let someone else to do so. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
casey988 wrote:
Obviusly i am slow. So can you please get up from your throne of knowledge, and explain it? Or if you cant, since it requires too much of time, than let someone else to do so. Thanks.

The provided link has the answers you seek. If you aren't willing to read something to find the answer...

That link which was helpfully provided wrote:
Cards from the quest decks are loaded into the Global tab
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johny Johny
Croatia
flag msg tools
Dear God. I finaly found answer, in good explaind guide. It was simple to answer. But you had to come here, and show me, how awesome you are, and how stupid i am, for not seeing that in this user-gude. Yeah, i saw that is was loaded in Global Tab, but wtf is global tab, if i cant find jack in this game in first place. Perhaps it was hard as well to print.scr. and show it? In the end of the day, geeks, all you have is "to be cocky infront of computer". Also, ...all u will ever have.
Thanks for 0 help. You must be awesome guys...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that 2 out of 3 responses directly answered your original question your attitude isn't warranted. You didn't mention being unable to find the Global Tab was in your original post, so how were people to know that was your problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
casey988 wrote:
Dear God. I finaly found answer, in good explaind guide. It was simple to answer. But you had to come here, and show me, how awesome you are, and how stupid i am, for not seeing that in this user-gude. Yeah, i saw that is was loaded in Global Tab, but wtf is global tab, if i cant find jack in this game in first place. Perhaps it was hard as well to print.scr. and show it? In the end of the day, geeks, all you have is "to be cocky infront of computer". Also, ...all u will ever have.

If you wanted us to tell you where the global tab is you should have asked that question.

BGG is full of helpful and friendly people. The LotR:LCG forums, in particular, are frequented by amazing and helpful people who will answer the same noob question 100 times without being rude about it (typically). Maybe you'll stick around long enough to figure that out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sap Sap
msg tools
casey988 wrote:

This was uncalled for. No one here is under any obligations to read the octgn user guide for you. This is not a octgn support forum. The fact that people stepped up anyway means you owe them extra thanks, not this sort of snarky, rude behavior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chadgar24
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
casey988 wrote:

completely uncalled for. This site is full of the most friendly and helpful people on the planet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.