3 Posts

Barbarossa: Kiev to Rostov, 1941» Forums » General

Subject: EFS Counter Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I'd like to know how you store your counters for this series.

For example, do you keep them in baggies, by module, within each box? Or do you put all the Axis together, and ditto for the Soviets, and keep a combined set for the series?

I have KtR and Crimea, and I could put all of those counters together for now, but I don't know if that method will work if I get the other modules (on preorder). Keeping all the counters together seems like it would lead to a lot of searching for individual counters.

Keeping the counters separated by module helps if I resell them, but that method is also a drag if I want to pull out a specific module and have to resort the counters from baggies into trays.

So, how do you do it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain K
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I have the unit counters of a game in a GMT counter tray (sometimes two per game IIRC) and I have most markers in 3"x3" zip lock bags (so that they can be shared by all the games in the series, and used by whatever title is on the table).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lundin
Sweden
Lund
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sort by scenario and unit type, if possible (in counter trays).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.