Jason Walker
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The AP cost on each of my four cards is only 4. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
The original point costs were lower. Newer versions of the cards (with the revised point costs) were printed circa the Revised Core Set. Of course now with Dust Tactics being a Battlefront product the costs are changing again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it, thanks. I'm just getting into Dust Tactics but I have no interest in transitioning over to the Battlefront rules. I guess I'll track down the FFG revised point costs and print out stickers for my cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
If you can find a copy of the Dust Tactics: Unit Card Upgrade Pack, it has updated cards for all 4 Medium Walker variants as well as all of the early DT units up to Operation Seelowe. It has been on clearance for $8-$10 for quite some time. Or you can just search online for the Revised cards and print them off yourself.

Here is an image from here at BGG that shows you all 4:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.