Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried increasing the building stacks to 8 or 10 for a two player game? We hardly ever burn through the civilization cards and with only two building stacks the game can be over rather quickly sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played several 2P games on Yucata that end in Civ cards running out. Depends on how you play it.

I think using 8 or 9 huts would be worth while if you're also using the expansion cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Z├╝rich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Has anyone tried increasing the building stacks to 8 or 10 for a two player game? We hardly ever burn through the civilization cards and with only two building stacks the game can be over rather quickly sometimes.
I mostly play 2-player games; almost every game that I play ends due to civilization cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picon wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
I mostly play 2-player games; almost every game that I play ends due to civilization cards.

Do you use all 36? Perhaps we are doing something wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Picon wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

You use all the cards, yes. Don't think of it as doing something wrong. You're doing something different. Nothing wrong with rolling through the hut piles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sigtaulefty wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Picon wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

You use all the cards, yes. Don't think of it as doing something wrong. You're doing something different. Nothing wrong with rolling through the hut piles.

Cool thanks. We enjoyed the game much more than I thought we would (not a fan of dryer euro games). We just wanted it to go a little longer so next time I'm going to increase the piles to 8 or 9, not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls