Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Keep them fill-in counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
might i suggest that you guys keep the counters that fill the holes of the recruitment tiles on the punchboard.

you might find them useful for use in a home-made campaign.
Given that they alredy contain the units symbol and color-band, they can be used to indicate a units position on a strategic map ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
msg tools
I'm keeping them btw are you the man who was at Modelbouw verschooten?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that must be someone else, i dont know the place
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Collett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Yea I have kept, them. Great idea.

I suppose you could also use them when units havent been identified on the map and it could indicate a known location of enemy infantry/tanks etc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for mine to arrive

BTW, did the stretch goals arrive with the base set or are they coming later?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Collett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stretch goals came, but scenario expansions are to follow, prob October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. In unboxing videos I've watched of the base game there has been no mention or display of stretch goals. Given that the base game shoud come with stretch goals of 15 extra map boards and 6 extra punch boards I thought maybe they were coming separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
Interesting. In unboxing videos I've watched of the base game there has been no mention or display of stretch goals. Given that the base game shoud come with stretch goals of 15 extra map boards and 6 extra punch boards I thought maybe they were coming separately.

The Tor Gaming unboxing video states they will do more videos of the stretch goal product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Tor
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
xKoBiEx wrote:
philmcd wrote:

The Tor Gaming unboxing video states they will do more videos of the stretch goal product.

Yes, we only covered the core box in our first video but we also got the Army boxes, the D-Day expanison, the River set, the Cthulu set, the Dust set etc etc etc.

We just didn't want to make the initial video too long and with content that doesn't come in the base game for those that didn't back the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.