Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the new episode of BattleGUIDES. Sorry I didn't post it here sooner. ^^'
This one was taxing. As the Flights go up, I realize that I have to go over more and more nuances of the character. This results in the very clear LENGTH of the videos.

As such, I've decided to avoid explaining basics from now on. I'll be covering more nuances (in the interest of time).

LINK (Picture to come later):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63xxN7ANoo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd been waiting for you to post a thread to comment! I thought about this during your closing remarks:

I bet Byron can do some shenanigans in 2v2 and team life transferring. I haven't tried this yet, but I bet it'd be interesting. Perhaps a suicide teammate that takes the damage, then has Byron makeup health differences (with Byron resetting health due to masks afterwards).

It's not completely broken (yet), and I believe you can't transfer life once you're under a teammate's health, but it seems like it could still be a huge advantage if planned for.

Byron + Clinhyde dream team?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds interesting. But if you really want the dream team, Hepzibah and Byron would seem like a match made in heaven.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Zabrowski
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like using the at-range bonuses as a threat to fake my opponent out as opposed to trying to land the effects outright.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
McCaber wrote:
I really like using the at-range bonuses as a threat to fake my opponent out as opposed to trying to land the effects outright.

That's a very useful thing to consider. Aside from that, remember that most of the crucial effects aren't the Range-reliant ones!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Great video, thanks for taking the time to do them. Still remember when I watched the first one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.