Subject: Independent Review Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Our kickstarter survival game "Doom and Bloom's SURVIVAL!" is at 99% funded with 24 days to go. We're excited, and looking forward to hitting our first stretch goal, a set of miniatures of the characters in the game.

My question, as someone putting out their first game, is: What do you do to get reviews if you only have your prototype to show? The reviews I see seem to be of finished games. We have the art (by Kurt Miller and Josh Cappel) in the prototype, but it's not a published game.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Joe Alton
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/survivalboardgame/doom-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A number of previews are done with prototypes. Lance(UndeadViking) just posted a review of Sentinel Tactics that was a prototype.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also provide print and play copies to reviewers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks, will check out Undead Viking.

Joe Alton
Lead Designer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Doom and Bloom's SURVIVAL! is now completely funded and we're looking forward to our first stretch goal, a set of miniatures of all eight characters!

I'll have to check with some reviewers and see if they would do a print n play version. All the art (Kurt Miller, Josh Cappel)is done and it would good in a pnp prototype.

Joe Alton

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.