Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon NyD

Denver
Colorado
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to a 40 point tournament with my nephew last weekend and we came up with this idea:

I already color my asteroids neon green which is why I outlined the worm in the same color. Why oh why hasn't anyone thought of this before?! I searched and couldn't find anything like this. I just found a cheesy worm image online, made sure it was about 300dpi when I edited it, and printed it out onto sticker paper.

We were joking about how anytime a tie fighter his an asteroid it should just instantly blow up. Unless of course the millennium falcon lands on the big one. Then womprats mynocks should infest it and the falcon should launch out of the asteroid in a weird direction. I know, probably a "variant", but at least now I won't forget my asteroids!

Is this considered an illegal mod? Are my asteroids now tournament illegal? In case anyone else wants the image to do this here ya go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Graffam
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure any tournament organizer with good sense would allow it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Beal
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool
I think you mean mynocks though
Womp rats would die in vacuum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.