Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Storage Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Best
United States
California
flag msg tools
Where in the world can I buy the kickstarter box for Legendary? I have made some custom cards and my Ultra Pro Gaming Case can no longer hold all the cards sleeved. I have cards just sitting around and its annoying. Ive tried to go to the website on kickstarter but its an endless loop to put in my email address.

Anyone know or have any other idea other than kickstarter box which seems to hold everything. I want my cards horizontal due to the dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Levine
United States
Corrales
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Bobby at http://go7gaming.com/ is where you want to go. From what I recall, he is busy trying to finish the Kickstarter orders. However I believe he is taking more orders for future projects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Best
United States
California
flag msg tools
yea that's the site that goes in a loop when I put in my email to get on the kickstarter list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Best
United States
California
flag msg tools
okay I was just able to order the LGC-001 Game Box Insert. Does anyone know how long this will take to ship to me? I sent a request but it has not been answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
statisquo wrote:
okay I was just able to order the LGC-001 Game Box Insert. Does anyone know how long this will take to ship to me? I sent a request but it has not been answered.

The LGC-001 insert does not fit in the original Legendary box I don't know if that was your goal in preordering from go7gaming. Your insert will not ship until May since his funds came from kickstarter. Backers get priority first. Unless you didn't order inserts, your products would already be out shipping. I know this because I kickstarted his items and will hopefully have my items before my star wars lcg regional on May 4th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.