Popular Tags: [View All]
August Larson
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found out about this game, long after the Lickstarter ended. It sounds like a lot of fun and I really want to get it, but want to have the ability to play solo, and I see this came as a KS exclusive and may be hard to get for now. So does the solo game just require that one card that describes the solo rules, or is more than that needed? If that one card is all you need, could someone please post the rules for it, or a scan of that card? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Nichols
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The website for the game has nice large pics of some of the promos, including the solo and coop Nemesis Beast cards with all the rules(FYI, 1st turn against Nemesis you only draw 3).

http://starrealms.com/star-realms-promo-card-roundup/

I've printed these out at the large size from the website and also rescaled them to Magic/Standard card size so they would fit in the deck box I store the game in. Looking forward to getting the rest of the promos through the BGG store or some other means...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
The solo cards are also meant to be a part of Promo Set One, whenever that releases. The only KS exclusive is the unaligned Merc Cruiser (I think that was the name).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sleemo wrote:
The solo cards are also meant to be a part of Promo Set One, whenever that releases. The only KS exclusive is the unaligned Merc Cruiser (I think that was the name).

I bought Promo Set 1 from the BGG store the other day, still waiting on shipping. But from the store it looks like the Mec Cruiser is included as well as 1 Solo and 1 Raid Co-op challange. However its doesn't appear to be the same solo/co-op listed on thier site. Either way whatever I get will be a welcome addition and I'll be keeping an eye out for more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want the currently available extra cards, you're most likely better off going to Amazon to find them. They have all of the Gambit cards + both sets of Solo/Co-ops. The Geekstore is currently half of that, though it does contain the Pirates solo/co-op which wasn't pictured on the StarRealms.com blog.

All of the ships/bases from the KS Promo set except the Merc Cruiser apparently will only be available as prizes for tournaments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paschott wrote:
If you want the currently available extra cards, you're most likely better off going to Amazon to find them. They have all of the Gambit cards + both sets of Solo/Co-ops. The Geekstore is currently half of that, though it does contain the Pirates solo/co-op which wasn't pictured on the StarRealms.com blog.

Just noticed that myself. Wish that I had known before I bought it at the Geek Store. I'll either buy the set at Amazon as well or figure something else out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.