Subject: Band of Brigands and neutral question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian N
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,
I have some questions about this tactics card. Can I play this card the moment I move into an area with my hero and a unit? So before the actual battle began. And if so can I then choose to send the neutral units to the same area, as it is now a friendly area? Or can I send the neutrals to an area with only a stronghold and no units? Or will they become neutral again, if no unit is present in the stronghold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I think you can, as long as you play it before the battle sequence is initiated. You cannot put them in the same area, though; it does not become "friendly" until after they are moved (until then, the area is contested, because they do not become allied to you until after placing them).

Placing them in any friendly-controlled area is sufficient. The rules mostly talk about friendly units, but it has been confirmed that allied neutrals can exist without friendly units in a friendly stronghold, or even a friendly home realm.

I may pose the first question to Corey just to see if there is something I'm missing with that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian N
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I will go with the stronghold then. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.