Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

If you are struggling to find this game, I would suggest emailing the game shops you purchased from, as Rio Grande do have them in the warehouse, they just aren't being picked up by the game shops. i'd suggest this as a good course of action for also getting this game noticed since it's a great game, that sadly has got a bit missed.

If enough people pick it up, then Rio Grande might consider supporting the next expansion as well.

:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also Cool Stuff INC has it in stock for $22.99. They have been good about restocking it as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hentie Louw
msg tools
For UK customers it looks like it's back in stock at GamesQuest as well - £23.99.

Ordered my copy from them a week or two ago. It was sold out shortly after, so they seem to be doing a good job with restocking this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Black III
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do want to reiterate Rich's point. When I asked my local game store (Event Horizon Games in Raleigh) to order it for me, they ordered a copy for themselves as well. So now it's on the shelves alongside the other deck builders they carry.

This is a good thing! Especially if you want the expansion brought to market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Starlit Citadel said they had it in stock, but they had not . Not available very well in Canada. Rio Grande? Fix it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jo did you ask if they could order you a copy in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I did, they said it would take 2-3 month. Now RGG really has messed up something here . If you can't satisfy demand on a product currently having a spike in demand, demand my fall back to where it was and you wasted that opportunity. I really really hope they simply have logistics issues and don't have to wait for a re-print to be ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm that's strange, when I emailed them, (Rio Grande), they said they had loads just sitting there waiting to be ordered? Is it worth checking with a few different companies in case this is just citadels ordering procedure?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K Gabhart
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekstop Games is carrying it in Canada!

http://geekstopgames.ca/game.php?Arctic-Scavengers-567

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonya ~
United States
California
flag msg tools
Great suggestion about requesting that your FLGS order a copy for you.

If you don't have a FLGS nearby, timewellspentgames.com also has copies of Arctic Scavengers in stock for $22.50.

And with the increased attention recently on Arctic Scavengers, the game stores selling via Amazon.com have been vying to scoop up customers by offering the lowest price. When I added Arctic Scavengers to my Amazon.com wishlist about a week ago, the best price was $38.76. But this morning I noticed that a different game store was selling Arctic Scavengers via Amazon for $28.53. An hour later, the company that had been selling it for $38.76 decided they'd now sell it for $28.43.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soren Hedberg
Canada
Terrace
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameBliss has it, my copy just arrived this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked it up from The Works £9.99 with 20% off and free delivery if you take your order above a tenner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That's great! And yet slightly depressing when I think how much I spent......still great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.