United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG posted the list of stores selected to host Assault on Imdaar Alpha events. This is the official Wave 4 Pre-Release. Did your FLGS make the cut?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_npm_sec.asp?eidm=219&...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like only the events for the US, Canada, and Belgium are posted so far. I guess most of the overseas events will be announced later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! One store is about 5 lights from me.

In fact it's a store I use to go to and didn't realize they moved. Good to know they still exist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! nearest event is 5 hrs away! my local store (only 2 hrs away) loves attack wing and doesn't have anything to do with x-wing for some reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
4 within 20 minutes, 1 more about 60 minutes away (and at a really nice store).

Now I just gotta get them all to coordinate times so the local players can all go to all the events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexis wrote:
4 within 20 minutes, 1 more about 60 minutes away (and at a really nice store).

Now I just gotta get them all to coordinate times so the local players can all go to all the events.

Same here in PDX - 2 events in the city, and 2 events in nearby suburbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sibicky

Washington
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Lots of options for us here up in Seattle!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexis wrote:

Since only a few get to play with the new ships (and win stuff) that idea would only be good for the top players. Probably weaker players would like to have a better chance by having all events at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
Hexis wrote:

Since only a few get to play with the new ships (and win stuff) that idea would only be good for the top players. Probably weaker players would like to have a better chance by having all events at the same time.

Yeah, well guess which category I fall into.

Retailers also get a much smaller turn out if the times conflict, which is a real reason to have a lack of overlap. I know one store moved their event to not overlap with FFG's planned Saturday event. I'm hoping somone will plan one for Friday evening, and another Saturday evening. Maybe I'll actually have a chance to get in 4 events that weekend. Perhaps just three, at least two and at my two happy places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MILLINGTON
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hexis wrote:
longagoigo wrote:
Hexis wrote:

Yeah, well guess which category I fall into.

Retailers also get a much smaller turn out if the times conflict, which is a real reason to have a lack of overlap. I know one store moved their event to not overlap with FFG's planned Saturday event. I'm hoping somone will plan one for Friday evening, and another Saturday evening. Maybe I'll actually have a chance to get in 4 events that weekend. Perhaps just three, at least two and at my two happy places.

I coordinated the stores in North Seattle so there will be 5 separate tournaments over 3 days to maximize participation. This makes it Win-Win for all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Fuller
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We got our info for the event ready to send around the Columbus,GA area: https://www.facebook.com/moxiexwing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Koehler
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Patiently waiting for the Australian Locations..... whistle

Kinda annoyed that Slovakia and Romania got their locations announced before Australia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.