Subject: Baron lets you switch with face down card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K. Marcus Schaefer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I think it would be interesting if when you used the Baron(3),you have the choice of either comparing your card with another players' card or switching your current card with the face down card without looking at it beforehand. This might create some interesting situations when you're gambling on finding a good card there or hoping to get rid of one of your lower cards. Maybe some double bluffing as well?

(I haven't play tested this,but it seems like it could work)

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like an interesting idea, it might be a touch overpowered though. I'll have to give it a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Reaser
United States
Morgantown
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheAtheistPianist wrote:
I think it would be interesting if when you used the Baron(3),you have the choice of either comparing your card with another players' card or switching your current card with the face down card without looking at it beforehand.

Why pick specifically the Baron for this special option instead of one of the other roles? Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Howes
Wales
Blackwood
Gwent, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play the Prince for that option whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.