Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Our group decided to meet on Tuesday this week to help keep Dan out of the Doghouse.

Jeff and I arrived at 7:30 to find Dan, William and Patrick into a game of Carolus Magnus which I will get to later on. Joe was spectating so the three of us decided to pull out El Grande. As we were setting the game up David showed up and got in on the action. Joe had not played before but the rest of us all had.

David got out to an early lead after the first scoring round by taking the king three times and placing the most men on the board. Typically an early leader with the lead that David had, would be a target for everyone else. However through luck or good management he managed to keep increase his lead through the second scoring round and only marginally was his lead cut into during final scoring. David vetoed a 10 point scoring action that I attempted (even though I was in last ... YOU SHALL PAY DAVID ... ha, ha) to keep me in my place. It was my opinion that Jeff and Joe were more concerned about gaining points than they were about stopping David but thats probably just sour grapes.

Joe played well for his first time and David proved his prowess with gamers games to be reinforced later. Me ... don't even want to talk about it :)

David 87 9
Jeff 73 9
Joe 72 8
Corwin 64 oh right 54 9

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.