Popular Tags: [View All]
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to figure this out, Eagle supposedly has a new reprint and this seems to be true because the game can be purchased on their website but why isn't it anywhere else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Libonati Rocha
Brazil
Curitiba
ParanĂ¡
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year a kickstarter was launched to release the North America expansion. I bought mine there, but I don't know if they printed extra to send to retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salim,

As you mentioned, we have it on our website and it is at some distributors as I just checked. It may be "in the pipeline" from us to distributors to stores, so keep checking.

You may want to ask your favorite retailer on line or FLGS to order from us direct if you still cannot find it.

Best
Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Chen
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralph,

I really appreciate the information you are providing. I have asked several OLGS early April about the availability of RotW and one major store replied:

Thanks for ordering with us. Eagle Games has not released the game to distributors. They may be keeping it as an exclusive to their website. I apologize for any confusion and/or inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your business and look forward to any future orders you may place.

I see it was available in your store since the end of January and it is nearing 3 months for this game to get to other stores. I may not know much about the retail business, but this seems to be a very slow rerelease of a very popular game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Nothing will come of nothing.
badge
Speak again.
mbmbmbmbmb
chaschen wrote:
Ralph,

I really appreciate the information you are providing. I have asked several OLGS early April about the availability of RotW and one major store replied:

Thanks for ordering with us. Eagle Games has not released the game to distributors. They may be keeping it as an exclusive to their website. I apologize for any confusion and/or inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your business and look forward to any future orders you may place.

I see it was available in your store since the end of January and it is nearing 3 months for this game to get to other stores. I may not know much about the retail business, but this seems to be a very slow rerelease of a very popular game.

It's certainly not showing up anywhere in Australia that I can see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lamaros wrote:
chaschen wrote:
Ralph,

It's certainly not showing up anywhere in Australia that I can see.

It's clear that Eagle games has kept this print run to itself. CSI can't get it nor can Funagain. It doesn't seem like Ralph or anyone from Eagle is interested in being transparent about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Chen
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Cardhaus and Time Well Spent have several copies for the past couple weeks so some distributors must have them. I'm not sure why the other major OLGS can't seem to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaschen wrote:
Well, Cardhaus and Time Well Spent have several copies for the past couple weeks so some distributors must have them. I'm not sure why the other major OLGS can't seem to get it.

Are you sure the stock is from the latest print run?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Chen
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure, but are there any changes on the latest print from the 2nd edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there's a change, it's probably the same as the 2010 version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Salimo wrote:
chaschen wrote:

Found myself becoming impatient and I ended up ordering from Cardhaus. The copy that I received was the Feb 2012 printing (2nd edition). Seems to look good but then again, I haven't seen any BGG posts that confirm/deny changes in the latest printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Ford
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waylander12 wrote:
Salimo wrote:
chaschen wrote:

Found myself becoming impatient and I ended up ordering from Cardhaus. The copy that I received was the Feb 2012 printing (2nd edition). Seems to look good but then again, I haven't seen any BGG posts that confirm/deny changes in the latest printing.

I ordered it from Miniature Market on May 20th, and my copy is also dated February 2012 (on the back of the box).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k b
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
It's not available on Coolstuff, and they report it is out of print. However, you can get it at Amazon. Strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email to CSI a week back to ask. They said they're not sure when they are getting it, if they are getting it at all. Gotta wonder why, I've been wanting this game bad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Nothing will come of nothing.
badge
Speak again.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is absurd, there is nowhere I can buy this, living in Australia as I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now back in stock at CSI:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/136753

Looks like they just got a shipment of many Eagle games, including several Railways expansions and the event deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.