Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Pretty
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone point me towards info on this Orcneas boss pack and why it's out of stock but the game is in stock?

Just curious how that is possible because I of course pre ordered them together and it appears as if the expansion is holding it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JimbobJones wrote:
MrPretty wrote:
Can someone point me towards info on this Orcneas boss pack and why it's out of stock but the game is in stock?

Just curious how that is possible because I of course pre ordered them together and it appears as if the expansion is holding it up.

AFAIK, it was never "in stock". At least not the few times I've looked.

Correct, it has not yet been released. It was one of the stretch goals in the Kickstarter, and that container was supposed to have arrived yesterday at MCG's warehouse (well, the first of multiple containers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Pretty
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
It was one of the stretch goals in the Kickstarter, and that container was supposed to have arrived yesterday at MCG's warehouse (well, the first of multiple containers).

Just wanted to add that none of us have any idea if those containers include the retail version of Orcneas or any of the other expansions. I'd think that MCG wouldn't put all of the stretch goal minis in retail packaging to save money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-orders for expansion box sets, both bosses and minions, are starting to show up on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Pretty
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been over 3 weeks since I posed this question and nothing appears to have changed.

Does anyone have any information on this topic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Parks
United States
Billings
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been delayed till August I think. I think that is what the Megacon guys said anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Gets picked up in China in June. Then cross an ocean, pass customs, etc.

I think GameSalute estimates that period as "3D6 Months" so August at the earliest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Pretty
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great... thanks for the information though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.