Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So.. stumbled across this "coming soon" but can't find much about it. Anyone heard or seen anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Won't you come into my room? Wanna show you all my wares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
What for? I'm just going to stand and stare...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am already sold on it. I have to say though, "Ed-Venture" is conjuring up memories of Ed Hunter. That is probably something they should distance themselves from.

But anyway, yeah. This will be mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb

Seriously? No Eddie mini? I mentioned this game to one of the guys in my group last night... the first thing he asked was whether an Eddie mini was included.

Something, perhaps, to go with these guys:

What the hell?! Talk about a wasted opportunity. Lame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this... game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MOTHDevil wrote:

Seriously? No Eddie mini? I mentioned this game to one of the guys in my group last night... the first thing he asked was whether an Eddie mini was included.

Something, perhaps, to go with these guys:

What the hell?! Talk about a wasted opportunity. Lame.

I believe that I have seen Iron Maiden Heroclix before for sale on Hot Topic. I thought they looked pretty terrible (but then again I happen to not think too highly of most Heroclix I have seen period). They could be subbed in and used in place of whatever the player markers are, if you could find them cheap enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Fed
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So any more info on this game?

I agree EYEL1NER regarding Ed Hunter, and that I too will buy it if it comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Germany
Muensterland
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I wonder why, I wonder how
That it seems that the power's getting stronger every day
I feel a strength, an inner fire
But I'm scared I won't be able to control it anymore

Still no news? No pictures? El zilcho? That's quite devastating devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish some news would come out soon. I got back to work after a short Xmas vacation back in the states with my family only to find that like 9 albums or something from Maiden had been added to Amazon Prime streaming, after having only the Powerslave album since the service started. Since Prime Streaming is pretty much the only music source that works on the network here, I was extremely excited (and I am actually surprised that it works, due to both the strictness of government networks and the horrible internet we have that can't even load a YT video). I pretty much spend 6-12 hours straight at work listening to Maiden now.

Since I have BGG pulled up in a tab at all times at work also, some news to read about the game or images would be nice. But nope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:
Wish some news would come out soon. I got back to work after a short Xmas vacation back in the states with my family only to find that like 9 albums or something from Maiden had been added to Amazon Prime streaming, after having only the Powerslave album since the service started. Since Prime Streaming is pretty much the only music source that works on the network here, I was extremely excited (and I am actually surprised that it works, due to both the strictness of government networks and the horrible internet we have that can't even load a YT video). I pretty much spend 6-12 hours straight at work listening to Maiden now.

Since I have BGG pulled up in a tab at all times at work also, some news to read about the game or images would be nice. But nope...

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Germany
Muensterland
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
At least the album is out now \m/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katina Choovanski
United States
Branchburg
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
aka KabukiKid on Youtube. Yeah, I have a few online aliases. heh ;-)
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard about this game some time ago and it struck me today to investigate, since I haven't heard anything new. I guess I am going to subscribe to this thread to learn when/if anything happens with it.

~Kat ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Germany
Muensterland
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Katchoo wrote:
I heard about this game some time ago and it struck me today to investigate, since I haven't heard anything new. I guess I am going to subscribe to this thread to learn when/if anything happens with it.

~Kat ^_^

Don't subscribe. Because you will be dissapointed every single time when the red "new" pops up

Cheers,
Marcel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlarneyStone wrote:
Katchoo wrote:

~Kat ^_^

Don't subscribe. Because you will be dissapointed every single time when the red "new" pops up

Cheers,
Marcel

^This.
I saw in my subscription notifications that there was new activity in this thread and came here to find further disappointment. I'm not upset that you posted and wouldn't try to dissuade anyone from further posting in this thread; I'm just saying that following this one leads to frustration since there hasn't been any news or updates on this. Not that I thought it sounded like a phenomenal game or anything; I just want an Iron Maiden game.

I'm starting to think that I should play with madness rather than wait to play this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.