Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
The April promos are now live in the Geek Store!

Bootleggers: Dice Upgrade

Geek Store link to Bootleggers: Dice Upgrade

Bootleggers: Plastic Miniatures Upgrade

Geek Store link to Bootleggers: Plastic Miniatures Upgrade

Bootleggers: Thug Promo

Geek Store link to Bootleggers: Thug Promo

Bootleggers: Truck Miniatures Upgrade

Geek Store link to Bootleggers: Truck Miniatures Upgrade

Eaten By Zombies!: Weapons of Mass Destruction

Geek Store link to Eaten By Zombies!: Weapons of Mass Destruction

Police Precinct: Dirty Bomb Promo

Geek Store link to Police Precinct: Dirty Bomb Promo

Police Precinct: Rioting Gangs

Geek Store link to Police Precinct: Rioting Gangs

Star Realms: BGG Store Promo Set One

Geek Store link to Star Realms: Promo Set One

Toc Toc Woodman: Golden Axe Expansion

Geek Store link to Toc Toc Woodman: Golden Axe Expansion

Toc Toc Woodman: Golden Core and Bark Promo

Geek Store link to Toc Toc Woodman: Golden Core and Bark Promo

Völuspá: Lightning Bolt

Geek Store link to Völuspá: Lightning Bolt

Also, we have good news finally about Among the Stars: Wiss. After months of trying to hunt down a lost package through both the USPS and Greek postal service with no progress to speak of, the package finally just showed up out of the blue. We need to inventory them and do some back end work before they go live, but they will be in the May store update for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Riddle
United States
Leesburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see the new stuff! Now, just a little longer wait for the May update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mm C
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Give me a man ripe for a breakdown, and I'll end the world for you.
badge
Our roads may be golden or broken or lost, but we'll walk on them willingly knowing the cost: we won't take our place on the shelves; it's better to fly and it's better to die, say the wicked girls saving ourselves.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance of getting the Tabletop day promos in? I missed them, and would like to grab the 7 Wonders card at least...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
JavaJoe96 wrote:

What's coming in May???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for Amerigo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbazler wrote:
Still waiting for Amerigo...

Me too. It's been a long wait, but it'll be worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheKillShirt wrote:
JavaJoe96 wrote:

What's coming in May???

I'm guessing this:

Quote:
Also, we have good news finally about Among the Stars: Wiss. After months of trying to hunt down a lost package through both the USPS and Greek postal service with no progress to speak of, the package finally just showed up out of the blue. We need to inventory them and do some back end work before they go live, but they will be in the May store update for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick un regarding the bootleggers stuff. Is this compatible with the 1st edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Previdi
Italy
Goito
Mantova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

WISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel DeMars
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Merc Cruiser actually available in the Star Realms: Promo Set One? I was under the impression that this was a "True KS Exclusive" type thing. I'm not complaining (and I wouldn't complain even if I had backed the project, because I hate gameplay-related exclusives), but some people might...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sauer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the Any Color Hero card for Castle Panic was supposed to be available in April.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wortsenawl wrote:
Just a quick un regarding the bootleggers stuff. Is this compatible with the 1st edition?

I was wondering the same thing, but I don't see why not. If this hit the table more often I'd bite. Sadly, it is not that popular with my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Leidich
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmastertheone wrote:
Is there any chance of getting the Tabletop day promos in? I missed them, and would like to grab the 7 Wonders card at least...

There are a few opportunities in the May Games for GeekGold list, this one, however, is just for the Wil card while the others are part of larger offerings.

Item for Geeklist "Games for Geekgold (G4GG) - May 2014"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wortsenawl wrote:

I am wondering this, too. Does the new Mayday release have all the same art as the Eagle games version? Same card dimensions?

Also, is there anything different about these plastic figures than the ones from the Eagle version? Size? Color?

The trucks and dice seem sure to be compatible. I'm just wondering about the new Thug cards and plastic figures mostly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am almost positive all of the new Bootleggers stuff is compatible with old editions. It's part of the reason the new Boardwalk expansion kickstarter took so long. I didn't notice any inconsistencies, and I only pledged for the expansion since I already owned the older edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
wortsenawl wrote:

I Kickstarted the Bootleggers: The Boardwalk expansion, so I have that but not the new edition of Bootleggers. The Thug Promo cards are fully compatible with the original 1st edition. Based on the picture, the plastic miniatures "upgrade" appears to simply be another full set of the same minis as the base game. Again, based strictly on the photo, the truck miniature upgrade appears to be the same as the original trucks, except the larger trucks are a different plastic colour to differentiate them (the 1st edition trucks were easily distinguishable by either adding some stickers from the files section or painting the numbers). And the dice upgrade is obviously just a set of coloured dice to replace the original white ones (no in-game benefit besides aesthetics, but I'm a sucker for shiny things cool ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, Star Realms promo for solo play! Fun little game right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
mbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
wortsenawl wrote:

I Kickstarted the Bootleggers: The Boardwalk expansion, so I have that but not the new edition of Bootleggers. The Thug Promo cards are fully compatible with the original 1st edition. Based on the picture, the plastic miniatures "upgrade" appears to simply be another full set of the same minis as the base game. Again, based strictly on the photo, the truck miniature upgrade appears to be the same as the original trucks, except the larger trucks are a different plastic colour to differentiate them (the 1st edition trucks were easily distinguishable by either adding some stickers from the files section or painting the numbers). And the dice upgrade is obviously just a set of coloured dice to replace the original white ones (no in-game benefit besides aesthetics, but I'm a sucker for shiny things cool ).

So, if I have the original Bootleggers release, I should grab the Thug cards, grab the trucks if I want them to be easily distinguishable, grab the dice if I want dice in each player colors, and skip the minis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preferred the other promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all. Could someone share the size of the Bootleggers dice? $5 seems like a pretty good deal to add to the dice bag...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Corran Horn wrote:
squash wrote:
wortsenawl wrote:

So, if I have the original Bootleggers release, I should grab the Thug cards, grab the trucks if I want them to be easily distinguishable, grab the dice if I want dice in each player colors, and skip the minis?

That seems right based on how I understand the promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The artist once again known as Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:

That looks great! I'm tempted to buy the promo pack and I don't even own a copy of the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bevan
Canada
flag msg tools
wildthayne wrote:

That looks great! I'm tempted to buy the promo pack and I don't even own a copy of the game!
I got to play the game last night and just ordered 5 copies of the promo. 3 for my Friend who's copy we played and 2 for myself... I don't own the game yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is it that the Toc Toc Woodman promos are separate? The rules for the golden bark clearly say they are supposed to come in the same package. Moreover, 12.50 total for the two plus shipping equals out to be about the same price as the game itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.