Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for additions to our small gaming group here in the Midland/Odessa/Andrews area. We do all kinds of table top gaming. Currently hitting our table most often: Sentinels of the Multiverse, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Pandemic, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Arkham Horror, and Shadows Over Camelot.

If you have any questions, get back to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
At this time I have a very small chance of a position in the midland tx area. Currently I live in Knoxville, TN and game in 2 groups here. What is the gaming scene in that area? I have no idea if I will get the position or when it might be even if I did, but I saw your post and figured I would ask. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are lots of small groups. Only one FLGS (but it is decently stocked). I work in Midland and live in Andrews (some 45 miles away). My fiance and I have been trying to connect with some of the other small groups, but have been having trouble coordinating with them.

Hope you get the position out here! Always good to add more gamers to the mix! Drop me another line if you find out more information on moving out here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Will do. Thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.