Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order 2.5 months ago for the Plato Worldwide issue that includes Dungeon Fighter: Black Sheep. My payment was taken and the order was marked "payment accepted" and "delivered" the next day (being as it is being shipped internationally and not overnighted, it was not delivered).

After multiple email attempts, messages through paypal, messages through their website & emails through their website, I have seen no response and I am still waiting for my copy of the promo & magazine.

I just wanted to warn anyone else to be cautious when ordering from Plato Worldwide Magazine, based on my experience.

(Also, please respond if anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to elevate this case to somehow get a refund or at least a response!?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICONOCLAST

Galt's Gultch
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most credit card companies and Paypal will credit you if you report you never got your merchandise. Don't wait any longer, though. 2 1/2 months may already be too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I order things like this, I use a credit card only. You get 90 days to dispute (something like that ymmv). If it hasn't shown up after 60, I file the dispute. I did that with a spiele-offensive order that never showed up. I got every penny back. S-O wasn't happy, but it is their job to get me the games, not dhl or whoever they hire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Are you certain you didn't order the digital version of the magazine instead? I haven't completed an order from Plato direct but when I was trying to get one of their issues, this was all I was able to order. It was frustrating so I had a GeekBuddy in France just buy it and I paid him to ship it to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Are you certain you didn't order the digital version of the magazine instead? I haven't completed an order from Plato direct but when I was trying to get one of their issues, this was all I was able to order. It was frustrating so I had a GeekBuddy in France just buy it and I paid him to ship it to me.

I just double checked my order, and it doesn't say anything about a digital version, so I believe I ordered the physical version. I also paid 5.60 Euros for shipping, which shouldn't be there in a digital version either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.